ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It will be a very interesting game seeing as Argentina have pace up front and Germany don't at the back. If Argentina can hit Germany on the counter attack and take their chances then they might just have a chance.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Argentina's midfield bar Mascherano worries me. I hope Enzo Perez starts, quality player and top in the Liga Portuguesa behind William Carvalho for me. Looked bright in the semi, better than Biglia and Gago has been disappointing.

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
argentina have been crud pretty much the whole tournament. How they're in the final I have no idea, they've perhaps edged a few overall but I don't think they've really fully deserved to win a game yet.

Muzammil.

Pirate / Banned
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  5. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
i'm with argentina:thumbs

War

Chairman of Selectors
Germany's and Argentina's contrasting styles of winning possession will be key - ESPN FC

This, therefore, is the most interesting tactical feature of this final. It's not so much about what to do with possession -- both teams can counterattack, both can retain the ball in midfield, both can attack through the middle and down the flanks. The difference is how the two sides win possession in the first place and arguably the key question in modern football strategy is simple: Do you concede space behind your defensive block like Germany, or in front of your defensive block like Argentina?

Sunday's result might well influence coaches across the world.

War

Chairman of Selectors
Anyone saw the BBC 1 documentary on Allan Hansen? Seriously gonna miss his commentary after the W-Cup final.

Rizwan_zak11

Associate Captain
Also I heard that Germans are preparing to Lock Messi. It'd be interesting if the scores are tie at the end.. Penalties should follow to decide the winner. :D

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Also I heard that Germans are preparing to Lock Messi. It'd be interesting if the scores are tie at the end.. Penalties should follow to decide the winner. :D

yes, that is how the game works.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Alan Hansen is a moron.

I disagree. I think he was straight talking and one of the more honest pundits.

The FA Cup is back on the BBC next season so he obviously didn't fancy a trip to Burton in the middle of November.

War

Chairman of Selectors

Ha, Americans...

Last edited by a moderator:

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Anyone saw the BBC 1 documentary on Allan Hansen? Seriously gonna miss his commentary after the W-Cup final.

are you asking because you missed it and wanted to watch it?

because

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread