FIFA WC 2014 Final

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I disagree. I think he was straight talking and one of the more honest pundits.

The FA Cup is back on the BBC next season so he obviously didn't fancy a trip to Burton in the middle of November.

Honest doesn't come close.

The guy is one of the most bitter Liverpool followers imagineable, barely hear him say anything bad about them and he also has some vendetta against us.

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
he's not a moron, he arguably could be said to be biased towards liverpool and he's certainly made is fair share of gaffs ("you can't win anything with kids.") but he's been one of the more astute, honest pundits that hasn't dumbed down his opinions or chosen easy options for the public over the years.

I say this with about 20 years experience watching the guy. he's good, and not only that, he's a lot better than anyone else the BBC had waiting in the wings.

War

Chairman of Selectors
Bsbb5zaCYAEDU_E.jpg

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Mario Gotze and Thomas Muller are serial winners. They have won so much already. Incredible.

War

Chairman of Selectors
The lack of form & injury to Aguero/Higuain/Palacio didn't help Argentina throughout this world cup. Their form was key to getting best out of Messi.

This is where leaving out Tevez, slightly came to haunt Argentina.

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Both the teams were equally competitive.It came down to the conversion of chancea which was bettered by Germany.They were the deserving winners

Any specific reason why the Golden ball went to Lionel Messi rather than Thomas Mu?ller or James Rodriguez?

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
because FIFA are corrupt and are protecting the image of their most marketable player. he was actually pretty average compared to some of the other guys and I'd say the only reason he'd end in the team of the tournament is that the centre forward position he played wasn't contested very hotly.

I thought argentina played well but there was a clear gulf in quality between the two teams. Germany almost gifted them goals on a couple of occassions and they still couldn't take the chances whereas germany had to craft everything out against a well drilled defense.

Users who are viewing this thread