First Screenshots Released

Fast bowler

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
You should watch what you say on here, if you want to say crap like that go to facebook or youtube mate. p.s Let's all get on guys, white,black, purple like me just kidding. Chief any more screens coming.:D

nothing will every happened to him for saying that mate.. he's white and from England !!! :facepalm

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Biggs is an attention seeker kid who is so scared to accept that his brand new cricket game he's so excited to play after 4 years has player models similar to previous titles.

I think you and Biggs should just Kiss and make up and we can get back to the screens.;)

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Really? I could have sworn Brian Lara cricket 2007 was a FPS.

....so wait, THAT'S what the gun was for? No wonder I couldn't get it to spin on the 5th day pitch :facepalm

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Look, man, I don't care if he's harmless, but if that is not racist, I don't know what is. I don't know what's there to "get" in racism.

Any case, enough of that. I have nothing against Lee personally, and I've said my piece. Back to the game.

Agreed that they don't really look like the previous games, but I think we need to get away from the comparison with AC/IC entirely. You have to believe those graphics are now outdated.

As far as the whole "first cricket game in four years" argument is concerned, I don't understand why I cannot demand value for money. The game is not being distributed for free, is it? In fact, I honestly believe that the developers/publishers have wasted an excellent opportunity to really harness that excitement you were talking about!

Well i am sure mods will take care of that.

Coming back to the game, now that we are talking about our expectations...i understand if it is below your expectations. For me it is wayy above my expectations. I am probably one of the biggest hater of ashes 09 and IC10. The graphics of those game was way behind too for that time so i did not expect them to catch up on that suddenly. But what they changed was the player models and the overall "finish" of the model/pitch/grass that looks a step towards the right direction rather than the arcady model of those previous games. Ofcourse if the animations are still arcady then screw it...these screenshots wont mean anything at all.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
About the screenshots, they look nice. But why are the pitchs so green. It hurts my eyes after a while.

On a side note, never seen this many people on a thread at the same time.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
^This... AC Fourms never been so busy! Chief will be happy...

Ofcourse if the animations are still arcady then screw it...these screenshots wont mean anything at all.

Totally... and as with all Cricket games, lives and dies on gameplay in my opinion. Can look as flashy or as a crappy as you like, but if it's not FUN to play... then there's no longevity.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
nothing will every happened to him for saying that mate.. he's white and from England !!! :facepalm

I am White also and I don't think like that, I have lots of indian friends and I was also born in the UK so lets all get on.:D

fiction

County Cricketer
About the screenshots, they look nice. But why are the pitchs so green. It hurts my eyes after a while.

On a side note, never seen this many people on a thread at the same time.

Take a loot at these numbers.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 40

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Go chief great numbers, can't wait to see the game in action soon.:thumbs

Wealey

ICC Board Member
why don't you try telling that to people like Biggs , Lee1981.. we are not being rude to anyone !!

He did not say you were being rude, he said some people from the Sub Continent were talking rubbish!

Some are! Some arnt! Certain people like naveen and his pals prob are not doing you any favours!!

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
why don't you try telling that to people like Biggs , Lee1981.. we are not being rude to anyone !!

There is a "Report post" button on every post for a reason. Don't feed the trolls, is all I would say.

Users who are viewing this thread