First Screenshots Released

Looks nice actually. This definitely does NOT look anything like the cartoonish ac09 or IC2010 which is a huge plus for me.

Was this taken from a PC? Seems so.

i guess the screenshot are from early beta...still if gameplay is good i dont mind poor graphics :D

I really like the 5th shot. Defensive one. Looks nice.

Shot 2 is the winner for me, those 'Trickstar' pads look great. You can make out Michael Clarke in the slips and the Lords Members End looks just lovely in proper hi-res... I would imagine this is taken from a PC build, for those that are asking...

screen 1 and screen 5 are superb...want to see the gameplay now...this looks like practice match

Didn't like the screenshots at all. May be too much contrast. Didn't compete with available graphics of most of 2013 games. I still believe most of it depends on the gameplay, animations and background music which brings the feel to the game

A little surprised that they've uploaded such low res screenshots! I don't think this is from the PS3/360 version though...

Otherwise I'm quite impressed. The follow through of the bowler looks really good,hoping some serious work has been done on the animations so they aren't all malinga slingers or frozen freddies.

Looks nice actually. This definitely does NOT look anything like the cartoonish ac09 or IC2010 which is a huge plus for me.

Was this taken from a PC? Seems so.

Graphics look way better than AC09 or IC2010!!! Look at the batsman (looks like pietersen)...the pads....gloves....wicket....everything looks nice!!

Is it me or do the fielders still look a little cartooney.....apart from that almost everything looks great (crowd is not imp for me)!! So far so good :cheers:!! Justb wondering though why these screenshots couldnt be released before :p

Someone will complain whatever I suppose.

Haha, right on cue. Look above your post...

Also, it's the little things that get me excited but...

attachment.php

FOOLISH CRICKET GAME U HAZ STUMP CAM

...hopefully that means we get that awesome fish-eye view down the wicket!?

Attachments

• OMG.png
    OMG.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 410
...hopefully that means we get that awesome fish-eye view down the wicket!?

Actually from THAT stump cam you'd get an awesome view of the wicket keeper and maybe first slip...

That's a bug slipping through right there fella. :)

in one of the screenshot the bat is reversed....i think some tailender is batting with good technique

Enough of these screenshots. Where are the gameplay videos? :mad

Obviously the game is broken for them not to share any gameplay videos :D

I'm glad you were the first to post that, otherwise someone being serious would've got Dutch's toaster...

That's a bug slipping through right there fella. :)

HA! ...well I wasn't going to mention that (coughspartanbatcough) but hey, I'll take what I can get. That at least confirms its a POSSIBLE camera angle... unless you want to say right now it's in...

Also, for those nitpicky folk, there's DEFINITELY more than one variety of shoe in the game. You can see at least two options, with a possible third in the field (too hard to tell).

Regarding the Media Centre windows, the angle is reflecting the sky from what it looks like in the screens, so I imagine at a higher (non-ground) angle, it'll be darker. I think it's just the reflection on the windows bouncing back the bright-blue sky. Resolution seems a little high in the images too, so it could also be that as well.

Users who are viewing this thread