First Screenshots Released

something at last! :)

graphics are like ac09 :(

gameplay will be confirmed by video. ac13 only hope is gameplay.

Graphics are nothing like AC09...

Stunning looks great
No doubt pc pictures but
Getting excited for the game know ..
The players look much more real then
Previous cricket games :cheers

OK... OK... I GOT ONE.

OR someone in the crowd has clearly brought a large balloon of a player's head, and the stewards have not yet spotted it. And in the pavilion no less. Disgraceful.

*Shifty eyes*

Anyone buying that? :D

now anyone will pre order the game.....

This is what I don't get. How would a bunch of images change anyone's opinion regarding purchasing the game? Either you would order the game anyways, like I do most of the time with cricket games, or you would wait for an in-depth review or a demo/trial version of the game to make the decision. But deciding to purchase the game looking at a few screenies is beyond me.

My bad.. I saw the screenshots on 1080p and now it looks great. Earlier I saw them on lower resolution display and it didn't look good

something at last! :)

graphics are like ac09 :(

gameplay will be confirmed by video. ac13 only hope is gameplay.

Gameplay cannot be confirmed by a video. The only way you can do so is if you play the game. You can get an idea about the animations & graphics but not gameplay by looking at a video.

OK... OK... I GOT ONE.

OR someone in the crowd has clearly brought a large balloon of a player's head, and the stewards have not yet spotted it. And in the pavilion no less. Disgraceful.

*Shifty eyes*

Anyone buying that? :D

Maybe knowing he's a cricket fan you got Dan Ratcliffe in to keep and he's wearing his invisibility cloak?
I thought it was in the crowd before but it's definitely the keeper.

I think the fielders are as spell-bound as us after looking at these pics.....they all look so dazed :p!!

Here is AC09:

714_image_1

Users who are viewing this thread