First Screenshots Released

Looks good.Loving the detail of the pitch.Many licensed stuffs as well.
Long view of the fielders looking ugly.:rolleyes

finally some screen shots looks great! cant wait! when will we have a trailer i mean gameplay? :D:lol;)

Screenshot looks good. The only issue I have is with this image

screenshot-1863-457-2.jpg

To me, the bat looks out of proportion and the pads doesn't look much detailed (or is this because the contrast is damn too high to notice?) and arm guard is too thin also. Ball looks ugly but it is fine in first pic. Overall it looks BA (and maybe even AC09) has got better player models than AC13. Rest everything looks good and much improved than previous titles including stadiums, outfield, pitch.

Overall looks nice. But fielders are not looking good (may be this is not final).

I regret pleading them to reveal the screenshots.....the shots and movements would be cartoony and not realistic like all the previous games.......the crowd is the most pathetic than the rest two......they have just focus on the licensing the players,team,stadium rather than focusing on gameplay,graphics,etc .....i may sound judgmental but u guys got a look at the 505 games reluctance to tell anything about the game,revealing gameplay,audio proadcast,uncertainty over the release date etc.....these thing clearly indicate that they them self know how bad this game is gonna be!!

I regret pleading them to reveal the screenshots.....the shots and movements would be cartoony and not realistic like all the previous games.......the crowd is the most pathetic than the rest two......they have just focus on the licensing the players,team,stadium rather than focusing on gameplay,graphics,etc .....i may sound judgmental but u guys got a look at the 505 games reluctance to tell anything about the game,revealing gameplay,audio proadcast,uncertainty over the release date etc.....these thing clearly indicate that they them self know how bad this game is gonna be!!

So much rubbish in just one post.

I really hope these screenshots are for wii and not for PS3 or PC. They are good, but in 2013 i would want a lot more, to be honest :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread