First Screenshots Released

i am leaving and i think after this game trickstar get many negative reveiw and they disolve like transmision . this my last post , i am tired bye bro save ur money , keep study and become good person ,this aalare time wasting uall kill ur valuble time and money , respect ur parents money , . get knowledge through internet not putting comment ok bye good knght from me :thumbs

in the first screen shot i guess ian bell is batting, warner at 1st slip, and ed cowan at 2nd.
what ur take?

Haaha..looking like cricket 07...new camera angles..and nothing i can see interesting:yes:p:rolleyes:spy

The screenshots look really good...two points I would like to point out...
1. The way the slip cordon has positioned itself can be tweaked and improved.
2. The media centre should have dark glasses.

Otherwise everything else looks good...

The screenshots look really good...two points I would like to point out...
1. The way the slip cordon has positioned itself can be tweaked and improved.
2. The media centre should have dark glasses.

Otherwise everything else looks good...

the media centre is having reflection of the blue sky, i think it would get dark in overcast conditions.

the media centre is having reflection of the blue sky, i think it would get dark in overcast conditions.

No we've already gone over this point. The windows of the Media Centre always look dark, or at least darker than they do in these screens.

keep study and become good person ,this aalare time wasting uall kill ur valuble time and money , respect ur parents money , .

I seriously teared up reading this... what an emotional goodbye... think I'll start 'signing off' like this every night before logging off PC...

This batsman has got some really amazing skills to bend his arm like that..

H2dt8dO.png

Last edited:
I seriously teared up reading this... what an emotional goodbye... think I'll start 'signing off' like this every night before logging off PC...

very rarely comes a guy like this comes on forums, he should be promoted.

----------

This batsman has got some really amazing skills to bend his arm like that..

5594060_166818033_10494105

thats a tennis elbow :)

I've got huge admiration for the way this news was revealed on Twitter...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread