First Screenshots Released

balkeet

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
But it's not the finished version so how can you compare?

21 days to go and mike fegan said they are fixing game bugs and player logic and not the graphics of player model so they are good to compare.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Most people either do not know how to compare two pictures or just being unfair here due to their hatred for the game's developers or their love for the competition...

I see your logic, sense and fully formed opinion... now take it elsewhere, this is not the thread for reasoned discussion!

Seriously though, totally agree with you. On all points, not just the quoted one.

vishalsparadise

Club Cricketer
What this thread is all about :

Positives about screenshots.
Criticising posts by Biggs.
Criticising screenshots for poor graphics.
Praising Biggs.

Am just saying. Its all there. :D

Don't eat me. Back on topic people. (Ashes 13 screenshot looks similar to real life :p)

umosay

Club Captain
Looks nice, much better than the old games. Pitch area especially, but player models look better too. That certainly isn't a duke ball, though :P

Lee1981

International Coach
There is some absolute tits on pc these days, most from sub continent, repetitive crap posts, time and again, hopefully none of you can get a copy in your countries,

I've been openly critical of this game, but I'm man enough to say I think the screens look pretty good, and ill be buying it regardless on release date.

Fast bowler

Club Cricketer
just information to people who don't know how to play the real game, when your facing a fast bowler you don't bend you back leg while forward defending!!!

used2bcool

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I'm wondering where Lee1981's post stands with respect to the PlanetCricket guidelines (that are plastered at the bottom of every page), especially the "Be Nice" and "Keep it Clean" sections.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh shush. Lee is harmless. If you don't "get" him that's fine... just ignore him.

I think the screens look pretty good, and ill be buying it regardless on release date.

....see, reasoned opinion... and I don't even like this guy! Mostly because he bet me in this years "Mr PlanetCricket 2013" but also because he's from England. Balkeet gets to enjoy the "Biggs Bump" for 24 hours, he gets to be noticed for a change... after all, I made Naveenncc famous :yes ...miss that little guy.

Fact is, if you're comparing any of these screenshots to previous games and saying "they look the same" you need your eyes checked, immediately.

Can't wait to play a brand new cricket game after 4 years of nothing. That's exciting, if you're not excited about that then you're prolly a horribly boring person... enjoy that.

Fast bowler

Club Cricketer
I'm wondering where Lee1981's post stands with respect to the PlanetCricket guidelines (that are plastered at the bottom of every page), especially the "Be Nice" and "Keep it Clean" sections.

mate, in this site, guidelines only apply to Asians,, if your skin is dark you better watch your mouth :facepalm

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Only thing i dont get and of course im buying this on release day, is why after such a long wait and negativity wait so long to release screens which in my opinion look good, but have back to front bats a stump cam facing backwards and floating heads?

Surely? Suuuuurely after such a long wait you think the screenshots would be of top drawer quality?!

Users who are viewing this thread