First Screenshots Released

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hopefully that's without AA, because it looks rather blocky. And why the hell can't these games ever get the colour of the new ball right??? It seems such a basic thing: get the colours right, but none of them can do it!

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Fact is, if you're comparing any of these screenshots to previous games and saying "they look the same" you need your eyes checked, immediately.

As soon as I saw the first screenshot the first thing in which came to mind was Brian Lara 2007. I'm not saying it looks 100% like Brian Lara but there is just something about it which reminds me of it.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
mate, in this site, guidelines only apply to Asians,, if your skin is dark you better watch your mouth :facepalm

Oh mate dont pull that card out. If someones talking rubbish they are talking rubbish. Expect to be pulled up.
Nothing to do with who you are where your from its what you say.

Not specifically saying you

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
God what a fight on Pc over some screenshots:facepalm. I see both sides to the story here, I don't think these shots are full release shots so they have there ups and downs, overall i'm happy with them but I was hoping for better screens if that makes sense. Thanks anyway to chief and 505 games for release these screens it's been a long wait and maybe this is the reason why we all had to wait, because I bet chief thought this kind of crap would happen. p.s To end this, good screens are there any more chief.;)

used2bcool

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Look, man, I don't care if he's harmless, but if that is not racist, I don't know what is. I don't know what's there to "get" in racism.

Any case, enough of that. I have nothing against Lee personally, and I've said my piece. Back to the game.

Agreed that they don't really look like the previous games, but I think we need to get away from the comparison with AC/IC entirely. You have to believe those graphics are now outdated.

As far as the whole "first cricket game in four years" argument is concerned, I don't understand why I cannot demand value for money. The game is not being distributed for free, is it? In fact, I honestly believe that the developers/publishers have wasted an excellent opportunity to really harness that excitement you were talking about!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
If you read that post as racism, that says more about you than it does Lee.

Agree with you on the "demanding value for money" aspect 100% ...nobody is denying that and plenty of us have been skeptical of the massive nose-dive in the price of the PC version, if you bothered to look around. Doesn't mean we can't get excited about the game and approach it glass half-full - rather than the M.O of a few folks here who want to slam absolutely everything with zero facts to back it up.

...there is just something about it which reminds me of it.

They're both Cricket games. Didn't need Scooby Doo to solve that mystery...

Last edited:

RobinHood

Club Cricketer
Hmmm, they seem to have chosen the worst times to screengrab the game. Why not during a catch on the boundary, or being bowled middle stump? Rather at a time when everyone in the game is standing around doing nothing. At least get the bat the right way round! This is the first the world is seeing of your game, try to pull out all the stops! Saying that the marketing has been pretty poor so far so this doesn't surprise me.

But gameplay is what matters so lets hope we see it in action soon

balkeet

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Biggs is an attention seeker kid who is so scared to accept that his brand new cricket game he's so excited to play after 4 years has player models similar to previous titles.

Fast bowler

Club Cricketer
it is sad to see this type of dirty racism and NO administrator is interested even !! skin deep is the word if you ask me .. i thought this suppose to be a page for all cricket lovers in the world .. and like it or not Pakistan Sri lank India Bangladesh, do play the game !! :(

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Because its normally your kind who cause all the problems in the world

You should watch what you say on here, if you want to say crap like that go to facebook or youtube mate. p.s Let's all get on guys, white,black, purple like me just kidding. Chief any more screens coming.:D

----------

this have to be the funniest thing I have read on PC in a long time.

I think he was so angry he could not write.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
They're both Cricket games. Didn't need Scooby Doo to solve that mystery...

Really? I could have sworn Brian Lara cricket 2007 was a FPS.

Users who are viewing this thread