Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyson set for his debut at the City Ground today as we're at home to Southend. A big game for him and us.

These odds don't make any sense. I see there are a lot of countries better then Australia who have a lower odd.

And today it's Real Madrid vs Barcelona. Get ready for that, although I can't watch it.

Real vs Barca! Cracking game its going to be. Fancy Barca to win, they are in brilliant form and look unbeatable at the moment. 2-1 Barca I think.

On a slightly unrelated note, the mighty Gunners are showing Wigan who's boss at the moment! :D 2-0, Van Persie and Henry and I expect more to come!

The battle of Yorkshire (Huddersfield vs Bradford) is 0-0 at the moment, but we (Bradford!) should be winning!

Henry's Free Kick - GOAL OF THE SEASON!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for the spoiler. :( I normally watch the summary of the Premiership matches in the evening. And I think Barcelona will win. They certainly have the better cards.

United played well today. Van Nistelrooy from outside the area!!!!

KING Rooney was on top form, and Smithy showed he CAN replace Keano

*Spoilers*
Arsenal 3-2 ending Wigan Athletic's 6 matching winning streak.
Chelsea 3-0 over Newcastle dam buggers!
Man U in their new era without Keane beat Charlton Athletic 3-1

barca peed all over Real Madrid.

We beat the shrimpers 2-0 with Tyson performing well on Debut.

Ronaldinho was amazing for Barca, not bad to say his first touch saw the ball go straight under his foot and out for a throw! If they dont win the CL this year its going to take an amazing team to stop them!

Briggsey said:
Henry's Free Kick - GOAL OF THE SEASON!!!

Nah Bullard's was better.

I'm glad we're back to our winning ways, but I'm bloody annoyed with Real! :mad

Briggsey said:
Ronaldinho was amazing for Barca, not bad to say his first touch saw the ball go straight under his foot and out for a throw! If they dont win the CL this year its going to take an amazing team to stop them!

Or maybe Barca will play crap over two legs losing to a average team like Arsenal (Henry's probably going) :p :D

I watched the goals of Real Madrid vs Barcelona on CNN last night. Great goals. :)

And Van Nistelrooij's second goal was great. :cool: And he scored a goal from outside the sixteen. That doesn't happen too much.

ZexyZahid said:
I watched the goals of Real Madrid vs Barcelona on CNN last night. Great goals. :)

And Van Nistelrooij's second goal was great. :cool: And he scored a goal from outside the sixteen. That doesn't happen too much.

His first goal was the volley!!! Class finish.

ZexyZahid said:

Outside the 16? :p

Dont you mean 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread