Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn IT!!!! Been waiting for Keane to get back and just as he's near it, he leaves!!!

It's sad that his era at Manchester United is over. He is trully a United Legend.

Absolute ********! Just got off the phone at Old Trafford, had to wait 30 mins on hold!

There not releasing much. They just confirmed the meeting this morning about his future, and how he was told he was surplus to requirements? WTF! I think someone other than Fergie must of said that.

Devistated.

Last edited by a moderator:
At 34, I dont think Keane had much left in him. Anyways, no one can doubt that he has been a great servant to the Red Devils.

Looking at the positives, Man U can now make a much needed signing.

m_vaughan said:
At 34, I dont think Keane had much left in him. Anyways, no one can doubt that he has been a great servant to the Red Devils.

Looking at the positives, Man U can now make a much needed signing.

Keane had plenty left in him. He was still doing it at the highest level. He could quite easily play for another 2 years.

We wont make a signing of the same calibe a player as Keane. Yes Ballack can be amazing, but he's a different type of player. We need a holding midfielder to cover Keane

You lost out alot when you didn't sign Essien, he'd have been the perfect replacement!

JamesyJames3 said:
Absolute ********! Just got off the phone at Old Trafford, had to wait 30 mins on hold!

There not releasing much. They just confirmed the meeting this morning about his future, and how he was told he was surplus to requirements? WTF! I think someone other than Fergie must of said that.

Devistated.

So distressed you had to ring them up and confirm the news to make sure it was true before crying down the phone to them?

The last ever thing Keane did for Manchester United was get his foot broke broken by King Luis!

xxxgalLuisGarcia_laurencegr.jpg

Luis Garcia, he drinks Sangria; he came from Barca to bring us joy. He?s 5 foot 7, he?s football heaven? but please don?t take our Luis away!

Ste

Attachments

• 56222119.jpg
    56222119.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 22
Ste said:
So distressed you had to ring them up and confirm the news to make sure it was true before crying down the phone to them?

The last ever thing Keane did for Manchester United was get his foot broke broken by King Luis!

xxxgalLuisGarcia_laurencegr.jpg

Luis Garcia, he drinks Sangria; he came from Barca to bring us joy. He?s 5 foot 7, he?s football heaven? but please don?t take our Luis away!

Ste

Lol, you bitch, you just had to throw that Garcia line in didnt you ;)

No I rang them earlier this morning to hear general news! I wasnt aware at the time of the call about the Keane situation.

Thank God, for a minute then I thought it was guna say Bradford! :D

I would offer anyone odds of 100-1 he would go to Pompey. Absolutely no chance.

JamesyJames3 said:
Thank God, for a minute then I thought it was guna say Bradford! :D

I would offer anyone odds of 100-1 he would go to Pompey. Absolutely no chance.
I'll have a quid on that at those odds ;)

Roy Keane Is Obvously coming to Celtic :D and y not were his faveroit club we gonna get Champions League football next season, on for the treble this season, he'll be mad not to join

gold639 said:
Ivory Coast are the strongest of the underdogs imo, they gave Italy a run for their money yesterday! Didier Drogba plays for them too. :)

I'm looking forward to see the African teams in action, should be some fast football.
And Toure too! :)

Can I put this question out to everyone - Why is Australia $41 in the betting? :D

Here are the odds for betting in Australia regarding the world cup:
Brazil $3.75
Germany $7
England $7.50
Argentina $8
Holland $9
Italy $10
France $12
Spain $13
Czech Rep. $21
Portugal $21
Australia $41
Croatia $41
Sweden $41
Ukraine $51
Mexico $51
Serb & Mont $51
Ivory Coast $81
Switz. $81
USA $101
Paraguay $101
Poland $126
Ecuador $126
Japan $151
Korea Rep. $151
Ghana $151
Tunisia $201
Togo $251
Angola $301
Costa Rica $401
Iran $401
Saudi Arabia $501
Trin & Tob $501
(Source: TAB Sportsbet)

Some people say that it is because of a betting splurge, but I don't think so. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread