Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZexyZahid said:
I wanted to choose between Millwall vs Everton and Norwich vs West Ham. Because the odds were good and there were two Premiership teams playing against clubs against one division lower. I went eventually for Millwall, since they were low on the list. Now I regret it since West Ham won with 2-1. And the odds for that match were even better. :mad

I saw that too. BBC analysts pointed that out, otherwhile I didn't notice it. First he was having to give him the ball and then he was clapping.

Speaking of BBC analysts, I'd like to see Mr Wright on more. He's funny and passionate and gives his real opinion, nothing held back.

A special mention to Alan Shearer, a great player, who's equalled Jackie Milburn's record of 200 for Newcastle in 379 appearances. This a fanatstic record! :hpraise

Last edited:
BBC will air Leicester vs Tottenham Hotspurs today. Don't know to watch it or not. Looking forward to see the Manchester United match summary.

I watched the whole Liverpool game on tele........it was a good game.....the last goal Liverpool scored was a bit dodgy.......the goalkeeper came out ( I dont know what is thinking!).....he was about past the opps half-way line and this Liverpool player when he seen the oppatunity just long-kicked the ball into the net. Gerrard missed a penalty.

Indiangod said:
I watched the whole Liverpool game on tele........it was a good game.....the last goal Liverpool scored was a bit dodgy.......the goalkeeper came out ( I dont know what is thinking!).....he was about past the opps half-way line and this Liverpool player when he seen the oppatunity just long-kicked the ball into the net. Gerrard missed a penalty.

Cisse missed the penalty and the goalie was thinking lets get an equaliser with the last play of the game seeing as you might as well lose 5-3 as 4-3.
I remember Schmeichel scoring a last minute equaliser for Man U in the UEFA cup. I've got a feeling he scored in the Premiership as well against us.

It was a nice game to watch. I watched it together with Stargate SG-1.

I hope Manchester United does what they are supposed to do today.

Good News for ARsenal fans. Henry has ruled out that he will be leaving Arsenal and now he wants a 7 year deal with wages of ?110,000 - ?120,000 but Wneger may offer him 4 year deal with wages of ?140,000 a deal woth ?40 million.

Liverpool - Luton, what a game! Xabi Alonso's goals were amazing.

hassan1823 said:
hahaha funny. he said man u were rubbish and now his new team are starting play rubbish with him

He didn't actually say Manchester United were rubbish if you care to look properly. He critisised players performances and questioned their work ethic. He said nothing about United being rubbish.

It's been a weekend for shocks and great games. Lets hope Manchester United v Burton is a good game, but at the end there is no shock! :p

Well, half time at Stadium of Light and Vics are 2-0 down. However, we have showed promise. We have made Kelvin Davis make some excellent saves, and Allan should of scored a one on one :(

Still 45 to go!!

Sunderland 3 - Northwich 0

I really did think that Northwich would get somthing out of this as Sunderland are crap. :p :D

themuel1 said:
Sunderland 3 - Northwich 0

I really did think that Northwich would get somthing out of this as Sunderland are crap. :p :D

Well having listened to the game on the radio, I am quite suprised. We seemed to have most of the chances in the first 30 mins of the second half, but just couldn't put one away. Fitness of the Premiership side eventually showed, and we could not prevent them winning reasonably comfortably. Still, nevertheless, a great day for the trickies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread