Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah,no Veira and......umm that dude who just left Man U....it obviously wasn't going to be as fiery. Just wish i could have watched it,or even listened to it.

sachin said:
Yeah,no Veira and......umm that dude who just left Man U....it obviously wasn't going to be as fiery. Just wish i could have watched it,or even listened to it.

Believe it or not Roy Keane is far more of a Legend in the Premiership than that Veira guy (also by far a better footballer).

Well, United have signed Vidic, and it now looks like were going to get Evra!! :D

Two great signings, whose next?!

whats wenger doing he hasnt even targeted anyone.
And Henry is definatelyleaving Arsenal at the end of season and off to Barcelona

No he won't.

Him and Ronaldinho could not play in the same team!

They both come in from the left identically, it would not work.

themuel1 said:
Believe it or not Roy Keane is far more of a Legend in the Premiership than that Veira guy (also by far a better footballer).
Well i didn't mean it in the way you think i did,i just couldn't remember his name.And i'll have to disagree with you on Keane being better than Veira....... :mad:

ZexyZahid said:
Don't know much about this guy, but hopefully for PSV he is an addition to the squad. He is called the A-League star.

Archie 'on his way' to PSV
http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,17745952-23209,00.html
Archie Thompson plays for 'us' (Melbourne Victory) in the A-League.He is definetely good enough to play in Europe,you could just see his class.

Schwarzer has asked to be Transferred from Middlesborough.The club has agreed,in the interests of the club,they believe it to be the best thing to do!

hassan1823 said:
whats wenger doing he hasnt even targeted anyone.
And Henry is definatelyleaving Arsenal at the end of season and off to Barcelona

He isn't targeting anyone because he has no money to spend. Arsenal wasted all their money on the new stadium, which is kind of pointless, as without Henry, they will struggle to fill it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread