Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for the dates,mate! Just been browsing the Premierleague site.....looks like Ehiogu is going to move to Albion from Boro where he first started as a seventeen year old. And Arsenal are going to add a few more first team players to their Semi-Final first leg against Wigan.

JamesyJames3 said:
Who the hell is Mike O Vick?

He isn't a football player.
American Football I think

Arsenal were poor tonight, there was no need for Wenger to rest all the players he did, whats the bet Henry and co are back for the 2nd leg. Wigan played well and deserved to win. Funny when the lights went out :D

Blackburn to beat Manure tomorrow 2-1 all set up for an Arsenal-Blackburn final then, even though Arsenal-Manure would be better but that wont happen, will it :p

Briggsey said:
American Football I think

Arsenal were poor tonight, there was no need for Wenger to rest all the players he did, whats the bet Henry and co are back for the 2nd leg. Wigan played well and deserved to win. Funny when the lights went out :D

Blackburn to beat Manure tomorrow 2-1 all set up for an Arsenal-Blackburn final then, even though Arsenal-Manure would be better but that wont happen, will it :p

Ive just noticed the Arsenal FC in your profile! whats that all about?!

Anyway, our name is Manchester United, so I expect you (a so called University student) to use our proper name next time. Secondly, United may well lose 2-1 tomorrow night, but that wouldn't be such a bad result. An away goal and we would turn them over at OT (I have not forgotten the league game).

JamesyJames3 said:
Ive just noticed the Arsenal FC in your profile! whats that all about?!

Anyway, our name is Manchester United, so I expect you (a so called University student) to use our proper name next time. Secondly, United may well lose 2-1 tomorrow night, but that wouldn't be such a bad result. An away goal and we would turn them over at OT (I have not forgotten the league game).
I support Arsenal what else would it be there for!!!

Manure is your name, always will be, unless the Glazer's rename you to make you more American :D:p

i dont understand wenger he relise to0 much on his youngster but they arent good enough to beat wigan and we know wigan r in a very good form

Briggsey said:
I support Arsenal what else would it be there for!!!

Manure is your name, always will be, unless the Glazer's rename you to make you more American :D:p

Another loud mouth arse....nal fan! Ouch, Bradford and Arsenal! You must be used to disappointment :D :p

hassan1823 said:
i dont understand wenger he relise to0 much on his youngster but they arent good enough to beat wigan and we know wigan r in a very good form

Liverpool played most of their youth players right up until the final against Chelsea, and dang it worked!

Agger off to Liverpool for a tad under ?6million.

We have agreed a fee with Wolves for Sammy Clingan, a workhorse which is what we need.

I don't agree with quite a few of Benitez's signings, isn't he looking for back-ups for Hyypia and Carragher? I wouldn't call ?6 million a "back-up" signing. Hyypia is getting on a bit though, but there are are about 3 more defenders that Benitez has got his eye on. Let's just hope he doesn't throw our money down the sink.

1-1 Blackburn, Man U. Pretty boring match so was last nights other CC Semi-Final!

hondeyho said:
I don't agree with quite a few of Benitez's signings, isn't he looking for back-ups for Hyypia and Carragher? I wouldn't call ?6 million a "back-up" signing. Hyypia is getting on a bit though, but there are are about 3 more defenders that Benitez has got his eye on. Let's just hope he doesn't throw our money down the sink.
I think you have to trust Benitez knows what he's doing, after all he has set a record for consecutive matches won for Liverpool, not to mention his record at Valencia and that truely fantastic Champions League win. I'd think its more than a backup signing anyway although Hyypia has been much better this season than last, I wonder if he can keep it up.

Last edited:
kevmead said:
I think you have to trust Benitez knows what he's doing, after all he has set a record for consecutive matches won for Liverpool, not to mention his record at Valencia and that truely fantastic Champions League win. I'd think its more than a backup signing anyway although Hyypia has been much better this season than last, I wonder if he can keep it up.
I hope Liverpool sign Simao, he's a quality player and would suit them well, Arsenal should sign Pedersen from Blackburn, he's a quality player and would be a very good replacement for Pires if he doesnt stay on, and even if he doesnt go, he would still be a good replacement for when he eventually does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread