Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uniteds attack is the best in the land.

Forest have signed Grant Holt for 300k from Rochdale. :clap

themuel1 said:
Actually, I think Manchester United's first team are as good as Chelsea, though if United get injuries they haven't ot the depth like Chelsea.
Well,you think so,but you are a United supporter.When they are on their game,they can be.

themuel1 said:
LOL, nothings worse than watching Everton!!! The most exiting player they have is Marcus Bent*YAWN*
What about Cahill! :) He's pretty decent.

Arsenal are on the verge of signing Theo Walcott from Southampton, brilliant news because he looks very promising and is definately a future England international prospect, even at 16 he is ripping Championship defences apart with his pace and eye for goal. Good bit of business by Wenger if it happens.

I heard that Pandiani is moving to Villareal,is that true.

btw whats the latest on Liverpool getting Joaquin or the other portugese fellow,Simao Sabrosa or whatever.

No he's gone to espanyol confirmed for ?1Milllion.

And like Sachin said, Cahill is a very good player, exciting to watch to compared to the rest of the Everton players.

sid_19840 said:
btw whats the latest on Liverpool getting Joaquin or the other portugese fellow,Simao Sabrosa or whatever.

Benfica have confirmed that Simao won't be sold, and I haven't heard any more of Benitez wanting Joaquin, but Benitez did say he wanted one more signing during the January transfer window.

Good to Hear Wenger going in transfer window to comeback and get that CL spot...

We have signed 19 year old Auxerre Defensive Midfielder About Diaby for 5-6 mil... and people say he is the new Viera...

Wenger also signed Adebayor as a targetman from Monaco he is very tall and strong and good in the air..

And THEO WALCOTT is nearly at Arsenal with a fee of 10-15 mil

I accidentally checked out the score of Manchester City vs Manchester United: 2-0. Normally I save it from myself till I have seen the highlights on TV. Two draws for Manchester United and now this.

Well, it really was a shame today. Manchester derby, usually a great specticle. However, this time the referee really played his part. Infact he ruined the contest. United dominated the opening exchanges with some good passing football. Then at half time we are 2-0 to two goals which should of been flagged for offside according to the rules (as a qualified level 4 football referee, do not challenge me on this).

Second half we didnt look good, I will admit that. But, then the referee plays his part again by not giving a clear foul on Ronaldo (one of the most hard done by players in football). Following the foul Ronaldo dived n to block the ball, not catching the player. This shoulld not have been a sending off, a yellow would of been the correct punishment. But still, none of it would of happened, should he of given the foul on Ronaldo.

The third goal I cant complain about, we were caught on the break and Fowler put it away with style.

Shame referee's can spoil games, it really is. So well done Mr Bennett, you really made a name for yourself.

Why JJ3?

Vassells goal wasn't offside, Cole touched it once and when he did Vassell was level, it took me 3 times to look at it to realise. Watch MOTD tonight and you'll realise you're wrong, or you need new glasses. Sinclairs was offside though i'll give you that.

Sureshot said:
Why JJ3?

Vassells goal wasn't offside, Cole touched it once and when he did Vassell was level, it took me 3 times to look at it to realise. Watch MOTD tonight and you'll realise you're wrong, or you need new glasses. Sinclairs was offside though i'll give you that.

No, I am not wrong. For the first goal, when the initital ball is played into the box, vassell is offside, and wins the header. flag should of gone up.

For the second goal, vassell is off.

I never debated the first.

And for the second goal Vassell was one Cole touched it once!

I know i'm right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread