Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Liverpool in the end deserved to win but the match was spoiled by Alan Smith's injury - OUCH!!!

Some thick scousers were keeping the ball in the crowd which is pathetic, do they think there team need to timewaste to beat Manchester United? Also the stereotypical scouse chavette (Fat, in trackys and ugly) threw her burger at Gary Neville, though, I'm sure she can do with out the calories.

We missed Rio and we missed The Roon who didn't appear to turn up today.

This feeling is made worse by the fact that Kev has bragging rights until United beat them to 2nd place. In my next post I will try and list reasons why Harry Kewell should be playing proffessional football, though none spring to mind instantly.

It has been confirmed Alan Smith has broken his leg. Another midfielder out!

Get well soon smithy.

JamesyJames3 said:
It has been confirmed Alan Smith has broken his leg. Another midfielder out!

Get well soon smithy.

B******* Thats mean Fletcher is a certainty to be starting week in week out.... :( (Honestly one of the worst midfielders I've seen play for United, even some Brighton players appear to have more football talent. Above all we lose his determination and grit in midfield somthing we were lacking before and now have none of.

It's a shocker injury (Broken leg, dislocated ankle and massive ligament damage) and I hope every football fan is behind Smith.

Last edited:
Great win today, Crouch is the first Liverpool striker to score in 2006 :). We dominated and could of score more.

Get well soon Smith, that was a horrific injury.

Good work Liverpool, much as it pains me to say it. Always nice to see Scum Utd lose.
Best wishes to Alan Smith. I'm backing Fergie to get fired before Smith gets back on the field.

barmyarmy said:
Good work Liverpool, much as it pains me to say it. Always nice to see Scum Utd lose.
Best wishes to Alan Smith. I'm backing Fergie to get fired before Smith gets back on the field.

Fergie wont get fired. Simple as. Fergie decides when he wants to go.

barmyarmy said:

I think Everton winning the league is more of a possibillity :p

Liverpool owned Man U in the first half and Finnan should of made it 2-0. Man U's defence, (Wes Brown in particular), were absolutely appaling and their passing was as well. Players like Morientes and Riise were actually closing down the defenders and winning the ball - that should not be happening. I'm a Liverpool fan though and I have to say we played well today. Sissoko in my opinion is a waste of money and I don't like him at all - he gave away the ball a lot today and in every match I've seen him play has done so.

The worst possible situation is that we get Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, they are the only real threat to Liverpool winning the FA Cup and the pitch at Stamford Bridge is awful; the Chelsea players are used to it. But if we don't get that fixture then we can't play Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in the FA Cup again - it will either be at Villa Park, Old Trafford or the Millennium Stadium. I would like Liverpool to get a tie against Newcastle at home because they played really badly today, they couldn't pass for beans!

hondeyho said:
Sissoko in my opinion is a waste of money and I don't like him at all - he gave away the ball a lot today and in every match I've seen him play has done so.

Absolute RUBBISH. He was probably our beast player today, and played very well against Arsenal. What game were you watching? I also must say Morientes had a half decent game,

Yeh, feel sorry for Fernando we all know when he's on form he's as good as anyone else bar probably Ronaldo on form.

Sissoko is a good player, can look clumsy but is commited.

We won 2-0 over Port vale, Commons and Tyson. First game after sacking Megson and we win. Quite a usual occurance in Football.

Drewska said:
Absolute RUBBISH. He was probably our beast player today, and played very well against Arsenal. What game were you watching? I also must say Morientes had a half decent game,

I was watching the Liverpool game and I think that "Sissy" Sissoko spends more time falling over and being on the floor than playing well. He's got 11 yellow cards and the only red card for Liverpool this season, he's always shooting from far out and in 35 appearances he hasn't scored one goal.

You have your opinion I have mine but I can't stand the guy and he wasn't the best player on the field today Gerrard, Kewell and Riise were.

Wha? He was our best tackler. He tackled will in midfield and supplied Riise and Kewell.. are you sure you watched the game?

hondeyho said:
I was watching the Liverpool game and I think that "Sissy" Sissoko spends more time falling over and being on the floor than playing well. He's got 11 yellow cards and the only red card for Liverpool this season, he's always shooting from far out and in 35 appearances he hasn't scored one goal.

You have your opinion I have mine but I can't stand the guy and he wasn't the best player on the field today Gerrard, Kewell and Riise were.

He's a lot like Viera. - Clumsy, he was your best player today though. Do you Liverpool fans rate Harry Kewell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread