Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adarsh said:
Boro beat Chelsea!!! 3-0 !!Nothing the special one could do. I'd like to hear his post match comments.

Thats shocking news for ya, I got to watch the highlights, also West brom took a trashing in the hands of Fulham, Fulham beat the baggies 6-1, my favourite team Aston Villa won 2-1 today, after being a goal down and Ronaldo scored a blinder today.

3-0! 3-0! Liverpool get a needed win today, but the strikers still aint firing. Dudek had a good game though, I think he's better than Reina.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chelsea losing to Boro. Joke of the century. But we deserved it, dint play well and lost. Anyways I dont think it really matters as the title is staying at the Bridge anyways.

Really the next match for us is Barcelona.

Ahh well looks like we've got another injured player at Arsenal. Reyes is god damn useless anyway(j/k)!OUr run of injuries is nearly as bad as the saints last year(my AFL team)!

Reyes is usless though, has no end product, can't score, dives and is overall not Premiership quality.

m_vaughan said:
Chelsea losing to Boro. Joke of the century. But we deserved it, dint play well and lost. Anyways I dont think it really matters as the title is staying at the Bridge anyways.

Although I usually support all British clubs in Europe,I've found an overwhelming hatred for Chelsea. On their current form I wouldn't be suprised if they got hammered by Barcelona.

Come on BARCA!!!!

Also, I agree Sureshot, he is more suited to the "softer" Spanish league.

m_vaughan said:

Yes, as long as we don't go on losing matches, its fine. However I must say we've chosen a wrong time to go off form, considering we're playing Barca in a few weeks time!

Sureshot said:
Reyes is usless though, has no end product, can't score, dives and is overall not Premiership quality.
Well,he has alot of skill.But,as you said doesn't use his abilities,or can't because he's to 'soft'.

Ohh,and go Barca!I don't wanna see the Great Ronaldinho out of the comp to early.

Reyes is a diver if I ever saw one! There's just too much corruption in the game these days :(.

sachin said:
Ohh,and go Barca!I don't wanna see the Great Ronaldinho out of the comp to early.

Me neither, and I want Chelsea to lose! Come on Cheltenam for Saturday!

Big game tonight, Arsenal vs Liverpool 8PM kick off on Sky aswell.

Must win for both teams, Liverpool for 2nd place and Arsenal for last champions league spot.

Sureshot said:
Big game tonight, Arsenal vs Liverpool 8PM kick off on Sky aswell.

Must win for both teams, Liverpool for 2nd place and Arsenal for last champions league spot.

Liverpool should raise their performance and get the win, they play really well in the Champions league but cant carry seem to carry that Form in the EPL.

1-0 Liverpool 88th minute goal from Garcia.

Completely deserved, Liverpool had about 13-1 on Corners and about 24-6 on shots at goal.

Woooooo. 1-0. Just got back from the game. We deserved it because we dominated the whole game. Arsenal's side was one of the worst i've seen in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread