Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you. Liverpool dominated the match and won it fair and square, great performance by Lehman though.

Rubbish.

how about Senderos' idiotic header towards the goal, and Fowlers attempt and Hamanns original shot.

4 saves he probably shouldn't have made.

gold639 said:
Yes, as long as we don't go on losing matches, its fine. However I must say we've chosen a wrong time to go off form, considering we're playing Barca in a few weeks time!
Well Barca have lost there last 2 so it could be a good contest with 2 out of form teams :p

sachin said:
Arsenal quickly disapearing down the S-bend..........

Yep, back to their rightful place. On current form, I think Arsenal will even struggle to finish top 10! :D United sitting pretty in 2nd! :p

themuel1 said:
Yep, back to their rightful place. On current form, I think Arsenal will even struggle to finish top 10! :D United sitting pretty in 2nd! :p

Sitting pretty yes, but I wouldn't rule out 1st just yet. Chelsea's eye is on the Champions League, and looking attheir fixtures, ok they dont have the hardest of games. However, there are games I can see them dropping points in.

Remember its not all about Chelsea losing 4 games, 2 loses and a few draws will do!

JamesyJames3 said:
Sitting pretty yes, but I wouldn't rule out 1st just yet. Chelsea's eye is on the Champions League, and looking attheir fixtures, ok they dont have the hardest of games. However, there are games I can see them dropping points in.

Remember its not all about Chelsea losing 4 games, 2 loses and a few draws will do!

I hadn't said 1st was out of the question. It may prove that Chelsea's eyes are bigger than their stomachs, lets hope they have small stomachs.

themuel1 said:
I hadn't said 1st was out of the question. It may prove that Chelsea's eyes are bigger than their stomachs, lets hope they have small stomachs.

I didn't say you did.

Anyway, another victory over the scousers on Saturday. Then we will be marching into the Carling Cup Final! :)

Meggos left by mutual consent.

Current runners atm are:

Brian Laws.
Ian holloway.

2 favourites imo.

JamesyJames3 said:
I didn't say you did.

Anyway, another victory over the scousers on Saturday. Then we will be marching into the Carling Cup Final! :)

Don't get too "CONFIDENT" mate, Liverpool will be well up for it after the game aganist Arsenal. Fowler had a decent game aswell, I just hope Morientes gets injured so he doesn't play.

Did anyone hear what Lehman said to Dudek after the game? "We're not very good now are we?"

Last edited:
Drewska said:
Don't get too cocky mate, Liverpool will be well up for it after the game aganist Arsenal. Fowler had a decent game aswell, I just hope Morientes gets injured so he doesn't play.

Did anyone hear what Lehman said to Dudek after the game? "We're not very good now are we?"

Im not cocky im confident.

themuel1 said:
Well,i don't think you could ever say that their rightful place isn't at the top of the league(First,Second or Third). :mad: But it does look like where done this year. :crying
But maybe they'll surprise me in the Champs league this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread