Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ste said:
Won again? Didnt they lose their last match before this one?

lol, yes Middlesborough!!!!!

There about to lose to Barca aswell! :D

Well not the home tie that we would of prefered but Birmingham is the lowest placed side out of all of those - let's just hope we can beat them this time XABI ALONSO!

themuel1 said:
There about to lose to Barca aswell! :D
Even if we somehow did lose to the Spanish league leaders, it would still be better than finishing bottom of a group that included teams like Lille, Benfica and Villarreal.

m_vaughan said:
Even if we somehow did lose to the Spanish league leaders, it would still be better than finishing bottom of a group that included teams like Lille, Benfica and Villarreal.

"Somehow" - You make it sound unlikely, Chelsea arn't untouchable mate. Infact, on their day i think 15 out of the 20 Premiership teams could beat Chelsea. Always going back to that. Hmmmmm, Well, even if you win the Chamions league and the Premiership, your still behind the true giants of English football Manchester United and Liverpool in terms of trophies won. also, in terms of support around the world.

m_vaughan said:

Erm, just one point....

Where's your Champions League trophy?

JamesyJames3 said:
Erm, just one point....

Where's your Champions League trophy?

Our Trophy is ours to keep forever :D, just thought I like to rub it in everybody elses wounds.

hondeyho said:
Our Trophy is ours to keep forever :D, just thought I like to rub it in everybody elses wounds.

LOL, damn Liverpool fans, the only ones who can top United for trophies!! :p

I now understand why people hated Manchester United because they were successful, but at least watching United play isn't a chore..........unlike Chelsea.

themuel1 said:
"Somehow" - You make it sound unlikely, Chelsea arn't untouchable mate. Infact, on their day i think 15 out of the 20 Premiership teams could beat Chelsea. Always going back to that. Hmmmmm, Well, even if you win the Chamions league and the Premiership, your still behind the true giants of English football Manchester United and Liverpool in terms of trophies won. also, in terms of support around the world.
Well we did beat Barcelona last year, and there is no reason why we cant do it again.

And on their day any team can beat any other team.

m_vaughan said:
Well we did beat Barcelona last year, and there is no reason why we cant do it again.

And on their day any team can beat any other team.

That is true but Chelsea have been in really poor form judging by their standards. They lost to Middlesborough and let Colchester perform really well yesterday. Last time you played Barcelona you had just been knocked out by Newcastle in the FA Cup - What a coincidence!

You'll win at Stamford Beach though, may I remind the absolutely appaling condition of the pitch on Sunday

SHOCKING!

hondeyho said:
That is true but Chelsea have been in really poor form judging by their standards. They lost to Middlesborough and let Colchester perform really well yesterday. Last time you played Barcelona you had just been knocked out by Newcastle in the FA Cup - What a coincidence!

You'll win at Stamford Beach though, may I remind the absolutely appaling condition of the pitch on Sunday

SHOCKING!

Stamford Beach, lol! That is pretty terrible. THey have enough money to employ a decent, neigh, worldclass groundsman.

We've been here only a few days ago, lets not drag out heels in the mud (or sand) going over old comments.

(Quick topic change)

Ronaldo has hinted he may leave Real Madrid because he feels unloved by the fans..........all together now "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Last edited:
More on that story here

If he leaves Madrid though Chelsea will snap him up in a flash, and then the Stamford Beach's pitch will get worse and worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread