Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't the reason that Ronaldo left Inter in the first place because he fell out with manager Hector Cuper?

Cuper isn't at Inter any more though and if he forms a good relationship with Mancini he could move back.

Briggsey said:
Thierry Henry, Theirry Henry, Theirry Henry, Thierry Henry :D

GET IN THE GOOONEERRRSSS 1-0 :D

Thierry Henry, your having a laugh! Thierry Henry, your having a laugh!

Well, soak it up while he is yours, because youve only got a couple of months left of him! :)

JamesyJames3 said:

Well, soak it up while he is yours, because youve only got a couple of months left of him! :)
Well Manure fans were used to chants of

"Champions League, your having a laugh, champions league, your having a laugh" during their crappy tournament!

Briggsey said:
Well Manure fans were used to chants of

"Champions League, your having a laugh, champions league, your having a laugh" during their crappy tournament!

Well we aren't used to singing this, but maybe I will create the song just for you Briggsey!

"Show us your champions league? Show us your champions league? Show us your champions League?"

we will show you ARSENAL FOR THE CHAMPS LEAGUE unlike hmmmm... manure not even in it. Benfica are on a role 1-0 v Liverpool

JamesyJames3 said:

:rolleyes:

Can we have a new VBookie bet?

Henrys club next season.

Arsenal
AC
Barca
Chelsea

?

Sureshot said:
:rolleyes:

Can we have a new VBookie bet?

Henrys club next season.

Arsenal
AC
Barca
Chelsea
Everton :D

?

Well I can dream can't I ? :rolleyes:

JamesyJames3 said:
Well we aren't used to singing this, but maybe I will create the song just for you Briggsey!

"Show us your champions league? Show us your champions league? Show us your champions League?"

Show us your 5 ;) :D

Hopefully with Gerrard playing in the 2nd leg Benfica will be broken down much more easily and a 3-0 win will bring number 6 in Gay Paris that one step closer!

Ste said:
Show us your 5 ;) :D

Hopefully with Gerrard playing in the 2nd leg Benfica will be broken down much more easily and a 3-0 win will bring number 6 in Gay Paris that one step closer!

Typical scouser! All of a suden, they have a couple of years of success, adn they think they are on top of the world again! ;)

I need to bring out the phrase "class is permanent, form is temporary" again!

I need to bring out the phrase 1-0!!!! 1-0,1-0,1-0,1-0!!!!

Seriously, Sissoko has badly damaged his retina which is a big concern.

Well...end of a cracking match. Del Horno must've been on crack...what was he thinking?

We fought back very well, that Terry OG was real unlucky. It could've been worse, Larson missed a sitter and Terry saved one off the line. Puyol should've been sent off for that tackle on Robben. And why the hell was SWP brought on? Robben was doing great.

GG Barca, we'll get you back in Spain. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread