Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Portsmouth have won the relegation battle. They're in great form. If WBA lose to Bolton on Monday they're out of it.

gold639 said:
I think Portsmouth have won the relegation battle. They're in great form. If WBA lose to Bolton on Monday they're out of it.

I hope so. Though I hate to see Birmingham go down, this seems to be what is going to happen (especially when you lose 3-1 to a team such as Villa). I don't mind seeing WBA going down as, they don't exactly make good watching. Same with Sunderland. Oh, how I wish Aston Villa were relegated. Maybe next season. :D

Harry Houdini!!!! :D

Last edited:
WOW!!
Did anyone else see Gary Cahills goal for Villa against Birmingham.
Quite stunning.
HOW HIGH DID HE GET??!! :hpraise

Incredible actually!

Disappointed with Man Utd too. Perfect chance to put pressure on Chelsea but can't hold out any longer!

HopaWhitey said:
WOW!!
Did anyone else see Gary Cahills goal for Villa against Birmingham.
Quite stunning.
HOW HIGH DID HE GET??!! :hpraise

I agree that was stunning. Funny defending by Birmingham though lol.

shujaat said:
Thanks themuel1

No problem :cool:

I can't believe Reading and Sheffield United are coming to the Premiership! I know there not but they seem like tiny teams, though I suppose its the same every season with clubs promoted.

Drogba yesterday was finally booked for another one of his handballs :cheers

Go Manchester United. I can't believe we drawed against Sunderland!

Wildwil said:
Go Manchester United. I can't believe we drawed against Sunderland!

It's drew :p.

Another good win for Liverpool today, even though the goal was offside. Sets us up nicely for the FA cup semi.

Drewska said:
It's drew :p.

Another good win for Liverpool today, even though the goal was offside. Sets us up nicely for the FA cup semi.
Yeah, I'm betting that Semi will be a cracker of a 0-0 or 1-0 :rolleyes:

themuel1 said:
No problem :cool:

I can't believe Reading and Sheffield United are coming to the Premiership! I know there not but they seem like tiny teams, though I suppose its the same every season with clubs promoted.

Drogba yesterday was finally booked for another one of his handballs :cheers
Though of course unofficially they'd like to give him a hundred yellow cards for cheating! :D

C'mon Man U!Please beat Spurs,please,i beg you!

gold639 said:

King Harry does it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread