Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drewska said:
AC Milan dominating Barca surprisingly. Disgraceful dive by Kaka to get Puyol (i think) booked.

Forgot about Gerrard? :rolleyes: Milan were REALLY unlucky to not get a penalty there - Puyol handballed.

I'm really annoyed that Barca won, it should've been 2-1 to Milan. Kaka should've shot on his own instead of passing to Gillardino, and Ambrosini missed a sitter.

It was also pretty poor marking to concede that goal. Bitterly disappointing performance by Milan.

normally they show champions leauge matches delayed here. They are usually on at about 7am. But this morning it was live and i couldn't be bothered getting up at 4:30 to watch!, lol

The Matches are never delayed. I got up around 10 to 6,i plan to get up a bit earlier for the Arsenal match though.5:30! Great goal by Giuly today,i don't think much could have been done about it.

Well, for one Giuly should've been marked better. I don't think the Milan players were even expecting such an amazing pass, they were all caught off guard. Would be sickening if Barca win the CL. :(

Arsenal 1 Villareal 0

:happy :clap :happy :clap Yupeeeee...go arsenal...go arsenal :happy :clap :happy :clap

gold639 said:
Well, for one Giuly should've been marked better. I don't think the Milan players were even expecting such an amazing pass, they were all caught off guard. Would be sickening if Barca win the CL. :(
Well they would have needed super senses to pull of better marking :rolleyes:
Whooooooooo!@Go Arsenal!Thierry should have had a goal!BlOODY LINESMAN! :mad

Yeah i know...but he should have put more power in it...2-0 would have been a great scoreline to take in the second leg...

sachin said:
Well they would have needed super senses to pull of better marking :rolleyes:
Whooooooooo!@Go Arsenal!Thierry should have had a goal!BlOODY LINESMAN! :mad
Well I thought Eboye's (or was it Gilberto?) foul on Jose Mari was a clear yellow card, just outside the box. And you would have to back on Riquelme on scoring from that near the goal.

2-0 would have been great result for the Gunners, but 2-1 would suit Villarreal perfectly.

Does anyone think Middlesbourgh will win next Thursday?
I think they have a good chance.

Just heard that Shearer wont be playing the last few games due to a knee injury.So I guess he isnt going to play anymore.Definately one of the best England ever produced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread