Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Crespo goes to Milan and in turn Shev to Chelsea. :p

I'm only worried at how we'd accomodate Ballack. I doubt Essien would like sitting on the bench.

gold639 said:
Hope Crespo goes to Milan and in turn Shev to Chelsea. :p

I'm only worried at how we'd accomodate Ballack. I doubt Essien would like sitting on the bench.

Truth is, Ballack is 29 and probably has 3 - 4 years max of this level football in him. Essien is young (dont know how young) but he has ages. Personally, If I was Mouriniho (I'd be rich! :p ) I'd have concentrated on the striker not a midielder which I don't need in my squad.

themuel1 said:
I'd have concentrated on the striker not a midielder which I don't need in my squad.

It doesnt matter to them though does it, they can go out and afford to buy anyone they want.
Chelsea havent really got that stronger squad this was shown when they rested some first teamers in the last two games of the season.

Last edited:
Newcastle appoint caretaker boss Glenn Roeder as full-time manager and Alan Shearer will be a sporting ambassador.

Yes, I'd be tempted to say he was encouraged by an agent, with the incentive for the agent being a big 7 figure sum.

SWP is a very good player, but if you don't give players a run, then he's very unlikely to perform.

I've not seen or heard this rumour from any professional media sources like a local newspaper or a radio station, but somebody who has a good knowledge of the developments at the club.

That rumour is that Danny Mills has bought a house in the area and is preparing to leave Manchester City to play for Norwich again. I think it would be a good thing for both him and the Canaries, as it is his hometown club and he may feel more comfortable playing more of his best football here.

I know that Norwich is his hometown as I've witnessed a fight between my college and his school before!

profile.jpg

Guys My money on this guy WC06 ^^, all eyes on him.

All because he scored a nice goal against a mid-table premiership team? :p

Thing is though Gerrard doesnt have the same licence to roam around the pitch for England like he does at Liverpool, so he ends up playing more defensive due to Lampard.

IloveGilly said:
Cahill and Kewell both look like they may struggle to get fit in time for the World Cup :(
And this bit of info couldn't have gone in the world cup thread could it? You just posted there :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread