Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gareth Southgate is the new Middlesborough manager, the LMA are very unhappy due to him having no UEFA Pro-license, a neccesity for top flight management, he will be regarded with special dispensation if the Managers of the LMA (Other top flight teams) Vote with at least 13 votes for Southgates appointment.

Sureshot said:
Gareth Southgate is the new Middlesborough manager, the LMA are very unhappy due to him having no UEFA Pro-license, a neccesity for top flight management, he will be regarded with special dispensation if the Managers of the LMA (Other top flight teams) Vote with at least 13 votes for Southgates appointment.

Is he a player manager then or does he just manage the club?

He's now retired from football.

It's unsure as to whether Middlesborough will register him as a player just in case, like they did wit Colin Cooper.

Go and find a job you can do Mr Blatter. If you reduce it to 18 teams, the small club has even lesser chance of promotion, also means fewer potential England players not playing top flight.

It's alright as it is.

English football is stronger in depth than any other top european country by a long way.

And if FIFA want to do something for the good of the game, then maybe they shouldn't be selling 60% of games tickets to sponsors, guests, etc.

Touts will make a fortune at this world cup, and it's all FIFAs fault imo.

Sureshot said:
Touts will make a fortune at this world cup, and it's all FIFAs fault imo.

Dont the tickets for this years world cup have specific details about the person who has them and they have to show identification to prove that they are the people who brought the tickets. Thats what i was led to belief when i tried getting tickets for the world cup, as they asked for id and other things to put on a database.

The Corporate tickets (29,000 for tomorrow) just have the name of the company on.

I wouldn't put it past him to become a great manager aswell. He's worked under two of the greatest managers of all time (Brian Clough & Sir Alex Ferguson).

Englishandproud said:
Dont the tickets for this years world cup have specific details about the person who has them and they have to show identification to prove that they are the people who brought the tickets. Thats what i was led to belief when i tried getting tickets for the world cup, as they asked for id and other things to put on a database.

Same idea was used for Portugal 2004 but me and a mate were still able to go to Switzerland v France with tickets that had neither of our names on. At no stage were we asked for Id.

Whether that was just luck, or even whether or not Germany has gone for a far tighter arrangement I do not know.

If it's the Italian FA that's doing the investigating, they won't find anything.

Italian Football has been corrupt for 70+ years from when they 'won' 2 world cups under Mussolini.

He can go back in time can he sid? ;)

Forest face Bradford on our opening day, we played them on the last day last season aswell :D

Sureshot said:
If it's the Italian FA that's doing the investigating, they won't find anything.

Italian Football has been corrupt for 70+ years from when they 'won' 2 world cups under Mussolini.

He can go back in time can he sid? ;)

I dont know what's going to be investigated,but as long as Juve are relegated I dont mind :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread