Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gold639 said:
Haha, its 2-2 now! :p

Ferdinand sucks. He was at fault in both goals! :eek:

EDIT : 3-2 :mad:

Yes, Ferdiand does suck. Like a Dyson! :D

Good result for the reds today, well deserved victory.

A scoreline of 3-2 maybe shows we were lucky, but that couldnt be further from the truth. we dominated the game and deserved the win.

Special mentions for Rooney who was awesome, and also Park Ji Sung who proved today he was a quality signing.

Did anyone see the match between Tottenham and Charlton? It was great, Tottenham came back from 2 goals down to win 3-2. Good win for Blackburn too, they scored both their goals in the final 10 minutes.

Can't wait for Chelsea vs Liverpool tomorrow. :)

This is the one and only time you will ever see me say this:

Come on you stealing scoucers! :)

gold639 said:
Did anyone see the match between Tottenham and Charlton? It was great, Tottenham came back from 2 goals down to win 3-2. Good win for Blackburn too, they scored both their goals in the final 10 minutes.

Can't wait for Chelsea vs Liverpool tomorrow. :)

Unless you were a Chelsea fan you should wait for another game. ;)

JamesyJames3 said:
This is the one and only time you will ever see me say this:

Come on you stealing scoucers! :)

They dont all steal! You need people to sell the illegal goods!!! :D ;)

Chelsea 4-1 Liverpool
That should probably shut up Mr.Benitez for a while. For a change I think he should find faults in his own team first. I cant even keep count of the number of points Liverpool are behind us now.

m_vaughan said:
Chelsea 4-1 Liverpool
That should probably shut up Mr.Benitez for a while. For a change I think he should find faults in his own team first. I cant even keep count of the number of points Liverpool are behind us now.

Its 17 now I think :)

Oh well, I was hoping Charlton and Bolton would win so the title race would atleast be a bit interesting.

Yeah, stupid Bolton, losing to Wigan. If they had won that match, then the next weekend's game would have been more interesting.

United are a bit of a mystery to me as they have the talent.

Drogba can play football! Still should have scored though.

Sureshot said:
United are a bit of a mystery to me as they have the talent.

Drogba can play football! Still should have scored though.

I think we start games a bit too over-confident nowadays. Games like Blackburn at home, we see as games that wont take much to beat, but u still have to go out there and do it!

The United of the 90's would have gone out there and made sure we did it. We simply arent playing to ourpotential currently.

However, I have no doubt, that United can play quality football and will be back, have no doubt, this title race is NOT over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread