Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of big Internationals for the Lions coming up.

____________________ Robinson ____________________

_____________ Terry ___________ Campbell ___________

Young ________________ Carrick ___________________ Cole

_____ Beckham _______ Gerrard ________ Lampard _____

___________ Owen ______________ Crouch __________

Sureshot said:
Couple of big Internationals for the Lions coming up.

_____________ Terry ___________ Campbell ___________

Young ________________ Carrick ___________________ Cole

_____ Beckham _______ Gerrard ________ Lampard _____

___________ Owen ______________ Crouch __________

Absolutely not. Firstly, Richardson on the left, no carrick. PLAY 4-4-2. I would play Ferdinand instead of Terry because Campbell and Ferdinand have played together before.

I would also drop either Gerrard or Lamps (preferably Gerrard, he always looks like he can't be bothered)!

_____________ Terry ___________ Ferdinand ___________

____Young __________________________________ A.Cole_____

____ Beckham ____ Lampard ____ Gerrard________ J.Cole _____

____________ Owen ______________ Crouch __________

Rooney is suspended for the first game on Saturday, and Defoe is too much like Owen in the fact that they are both small and pacey and dont pass much. Crouch gives you another option though upfront, he is big, has a good header which would be perfect for knock downs and flick on's which Owen could run on too.

themuel1 said:
Absolutely not. Firstly, Richardson on the left, no carrick. PLAY 4-4-2. I would play Ferdinand instead of Terry because Campbell and Ferdinand have played together before.

I would also drop either Gerrard or Lamps (preferably Gerrard, he always looks like he can't be bothered)!

Lampard wastes possesion too much on long shots.

Ferdinand is over rated, he has been poor vs Wales, N, Ireland and Denmark. Campbell and terry are our best two CBs.

Briggsey said:
Rooney is suspended for the first game on Saturday, and Defoe is too much like Owen in the fact that they are both small and pacey and dont pass much. Crouch gives you another option though upfront, he is big, has a good header which would be perfect for knock downs and flick on's which Owen could run on too.
I watched him against Chelsea,and......he wasn't even in the game(Champions League).And i thought that was your preffered squad.

Chelsea or Austria?

:D:D

Austria have been very poor lately and sacked their boss a while back.

Though Lampard has had a recent blip in form playing for England, he still is one of England's better players. And believe me there are very few of those.

Briggsey said:

Defoe will never be a regular starter in the England team.

Recall Heskey!- He can tackle, shoot, head and use his strength/ pace (unlike Crouchy)

m_vaughan said:
Though Lampard has had a recent blip in form playing for England, he still is one of England's better players. And believe me there are very few of those.

Yeh because Beckham, Owen, Rooney, Terry, Cole, Robinson don't fall into that category. :rolleyes:

Sureshot said:
Yeh because Beckham, Owen, Rooney, Terry, Cole, Robinson don't fall into that category. :rolleyes:

I bet were gonna get moaning about Beckham from him now....... :D :rolleyes:

I carn't belive Ashely Cole is out injured that has proply knackerd up our plans but my starting XI would be

-------------Robinson---------------

Young--Campbell--Terry--Carragher--

J Cole--Lampard--Gerrard--Beckham-

---------Bent-----Owen------------

Sureshot said:
Beckham on the left, you having a laugh?

calm down, calm down, he just got um mixed up!

I still cant believe england cant find a decent left winger. theres one somewhere out there, but where are you!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread