Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think an investigation is what's needed, as football players need to learn that they can't get away with everything. I didn't watch Liverpool v Anderlecht and I didn't know anything about this. After reading the report, an investigation is wise.

It took an opposition player, Neil Alexander, to score an own goal and give Norwich a 1-0 win against Cardiff City at Carrow Road! A win is a win, and boy did we need it! Dave Jones was a bit arrogant in his post-match interview.

Norwich 1-0 Cardiff
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/4387876.stm

The exact quote Jestrovic used towards Sissoko is in the Guardian today!

I wont repeat it for obvious reasons1

JamesyJames3 said:
The exact quote Jestrovic used towards Sissoko is in the Guardian today!

I wont repeat it for obvious reasons1
Well if its in a newspaper it must be true :rolleyes:

Personally I think this sort of thing needs to be stamped upon by uefa and we shouldnt give it any publicity here either.

Well, United lost again. Fergie seems down and out and so do the players.......

Something is badly wrong. It's not confidence because they have played like this all season.

Keano was spot on with his comments......we need a mass clearout in January.

well then, lets hope they play like that then :D

Oh manchester! Oh manchester! is wonderful! is wonderful! Oh manchester is wonderful!!!

I Tell you now! Anyone that doubts Man Utd will regret it. We will be back.

I guarantee you.

Sureshot said:
Jestrovic was sent off Foul and abusive language. Alleged Racism, if guilty lets hope they throw the book at him lifetime ban if guilty imo.
I'm not sure what IMO means,but i agree.I saw the incident.What an idiot that guy is.And to do it right in front of the referee.

JamesyJames3 said:
Oh manchester! Oh manchester! is wonderful! is wonderful! Oh manchester is wonderful!!!

I Tell you now! Anyone that doubts Man Utd will regret it. We will be back.

I guarantee you.
I remember i said that i would bag you about Man U,when they started playing ****.But i can't be bothered.Go Henry!Go Van Persie!

Sureshot said:
IMO= In My Opinion.

Perfect hat trick from Eto'o last night.

the third was absolutly amazing and what about the defending for leo messi's lol

Yeh great stuff from good old Biscan :D

Arsenal look better this season, but still lack any depth in all departments unlike Barcelona. Who have the greatest array of attacking talent in football atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread