Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
henry the legend helped france win from 2-0 down c costa rica, they came back and henry scored the winner in 80's 3-2

stevie said:
On the Real Madrid subject, I think great players don't always make great teams. I think in some ways England are the same. We have some fantastic players in that midfield, doesn't mean they'll necessarily play well together. The performance against Poland was the best team performance for a long time in my opinion.

When they gel together though they are unstoppable.

Should never have sold Owen though, he's going to score more goals than Raul, only player who will score more is Ronaldo. Robinho wont even score 15 this season maybe not even 10.

I'm really impressed with Adriano at Inter Milan. Seems like a great player, with supreme talent and endless skills. Real Madrid need to buy him.

Sureshot said:
When they gel together though they are unstoppable.

Should never have sold Owen though, he's going to score more goals than Raul, only player who will score more is Ronaldo. Robinho wont even score 15 this season maybe not even 10.

No denying that when they play, they're untouchable. The same can be said of England, when they click, it's brilliant, but it happens once in a blue moon.

Nah Adriano should stay at Inter or move too Barca or some top team other than Real coz he will have more chances of playing well and win more cups

Football isnt all about winning. Its about the passion, the impossible, the amazing- the belief.

ZexyZahid said:
I don't know how big football actually is in Australia.

The best performance of Australia is 1974 when they ended as fourth in the first round.

Don't what happened in 1978, 1982 and 1990. Maybe they were mixed in the Asian division then.

Since then they had to play four playoffs:

1986 Play-offs Aus-Schotland 0-2 and 0-0
1994 Play-offs Aus-Argentini? 1-1 and 0-1
1998 Play-offs Aus-Iran 1-1 and 2-2
2002 Play-offs Aus-Uruguay 1-0 and 0-3

lol who knows, we keep choking at these play offs. We should have made it in 02 after our 1-0 win but we choked in the 2nd leg.

hassan1823 said:
henry the legend helped france win from 2-0 down c costa rica, they came back and henry scored the winner in 80's 3-2
What a chamipon he is.I'm not particularly fond of France as a country,but i can't go past Henry and Pires!

aussie1st said:
lol who knows, we keep choking at these play offs. We should have made it in 02 after our 1-0 win but we choked in the 2nd leg.
Bloody Heartbreaking!I'll try to watch as much as possible before going to work.C'mon Australia!

Arsenal have officially signed Vela he will be on loan to Valencia till 18. Arsenal still scouting Fernando Torres

It's Saturday. I'll be watching these great matches.

Argentina vs England
Netherlands vs Italy
France vs Germany

I have to switch between these last matches since they start about the same time.

ZexyZahid said:
It's Saturday. I'll be watching these great matches.

Argentina vs England
Netherlands vs Italy
France vs Germany

I have to switch between these last matches since they start about the same time.

Lucky you i'm only watching Louth United VS Retford Town then the england match

Can't you receive Dutch or German channels in England or the rest of the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread