Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZexyZahid said:
Can't you receive Dutch or German channels in England or the rest of the UK?

No, not unless you have their version of Sky television, which many pubs do.

I will be watching Australia .v. Uruguay tonight. My flat mate is a bloody aussie :mad: :p

Does anyone know if Australia .v. Uruguay is on Sky?

Guna be bloody hard trying to find a pub to show it on a saturday night!

This sucks! I almost missed the whole game. I've just tuned to BBC. They won the match like the Germans always do: in the end.

Hoping the rest of the night will be equally good.

stevie said:
Forgive me for this but YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! 3-2! 3-2! 3-2! What a day for English sport! :)

I'll join you! :D

EN-GER-LAND EN-GER-LAND EN-GER-LAND

That's more like it!!!!!!

Not sure who should start out of Cole and King, but YES!!!!!! :happy

Cheers fellow englishmen!!!! :cheers

JamesyJames3 said:
Does anyone know if Australia .v. Uruguay is on Sky?

Guna be bloody hard trying to find a pub to show it on a saturday night!

There is highlights of it tomorrow on Eurosport I think at 10am but best to check the time. Its not live on UK TV so you will have to find a pub with foriegn channels.

Ste said:
There is highlights of it tomorrow on Eurosport I think at 10am but best to check the time. Its not live on UK TV so you will have to find a pub with foriegn channels.

Cheers for confirming that Ste. We actually gave up hope about an hour ago, after asking a few places with dodgy Sky, who refused to put it on, on a Saturday night.

themuel1 said:
I'll join you! :D

EN-GER-LAND EN-GER-LAND EN-GER-LAND

That's more like it!!!!!!

Not sure who should start out of Cole and King, but YES!!!!!! :happy

Cheers fellow englishmen!!!! :cheers
Start with King i would, then bring on Cole when the opposition can't attack any more.

I watched on Sky Sports News that bookmakers were accepting money on an 'England treble'.
That would be:
  • Winning the first test against Pakistan.
  • Beating Australia at Rugby Union.
  • Beating Argentina at football.
At the moment they've done two of those- and they're looking good to win the first test!

SkateBoarder said:
I watched on Sky Sports News that bookmakers were accepting money on an 'England treble'.
That would be:
  • Winning the first test against Pakistan.
  • Beating Australia at Rugby Union.
  • Beating Argentina at football.
At the moment they've done two of those- and they're looking good to win the first test!

Oh damn! I cant believe I missed that one!

What were the odds?! :(

I didn't see all of the Australia vs Uruguay but i think 1-0 was good for Australia cos now we have to really show how we can play in Australia. If Australia wins the whole country will have a public holiday.....i hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread