Football Transfers Thread

The Citizens sealed the signing of the striker today for an undisclosed fee, thought to be in excess of £18 million, from CSKA Moscow.

Jo moves to Manchester City

It's all happening today, Garry Barry in trouble too, Milan won't buy Adebayor.

In the beebs report on Barcas purchase of Alves it said Guardiola would be willing to sell Eto'o. If that is the case United have got to come in for him if Ronaldo goes.

This whole Barry thing is being handled very badly. It seems Liverpool want him, it seems he wants to go to Liverpool, it seems Villa want Carson, it seems Carson wants to leave Liverpool. Why can't a deal be done here? Looks like 2 cases of English players being overvalued. Makes Deco's move to Chelsea look like peanuts (Granted Deco was surplus to requirements, but still).

Makes you wonder how much of this cash is destined to end up in agents pockets rather than going between clubs.

The thing is though Villa don't want to lose Barry as he is their best player (supposedly!) and really they think Carson is only worth £5m but Liverpool have slapped a £10m price tag because of Barry's price tag. If i'm honest villa should let Barry go if he wants to leave as he may not try as hard and his value will subsequently drop.

Also, Richard Dunne seems like he has signed a new deal with Man City as he has now seen the ambition for next season in the signing of Jo and the possible signing of Ronaldinho.

I would still like a midfielder to come in as well.
:brickwall:p We've got a luxury of midfielders. Ferie pretty much said we'll only be bringing one person in, and that person has gotta be a striker, look at our current strikers:

Rooney
Tevez
Saha (Can't rely at all, get rid Fergie)
Manucho (Unproven at the top level)
Welbeck (see Manucho)

I actually wanted Milan to buy Adebayor for 30 mil. Good on Arsenal for overpricing though like every other team. If Milan wanna buy, they'll have to pay over the top.

When was the last time Milan paid 30 mil for anyone?? Then again when was the last time they dint qualify for the Champions League*?

*I know it was not that long ago, but still.

Chelsea have loads of money :mad: 12m for Arshavin he is not that good . While United are made behind a striker . Zarate of Colombia is a new a interest now .

in other news messi supposedly want to play in serie a some point in his career which has alerted the likes of roma and the 2 milans...

not really transfer news but meh...
new-away-kit.jpg

Why doesnt Messi try to emulate Maradona by going to Napoli and trying to lead them into winning something.

Because he isn't on drugs which could cloud his judgement or give him a sense of 'god-likeness'? :p

In other news :p Apparently Podolski is staying at Bayern now and Schweinsteiger could sign an extension on his current contract.

The Turkish clubs are offering the most lucrative contracts now days. Dani Guiza also seems to be on his way to Fenerbache, where Luis Aragones might take over as manager.

The two transfer sagas going on and on are Samir Nasri and ofcourse Ronaldo . Well Messi would be handy in the premiership than Serie A . Kewell was released by Liverpool so to earn money I would rather not be surprised if he had played for even Hull .

Users who are viewing this thread