Football Transfers Thread

Sky Sports News just now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe:p. He's been talking about the Ronaldo situation, got built up, didn't mention his slimmer of the year award or pm though?:cool:

haha :p I'll have to sky + it :D I very much doubt he says anything interesting though as much of a legend as he is.

According to what he said on RI, he actually spent 15 minutes talking to them and they asked him to sing Viva Ronaldo, and he did, but they didn't show it!:noway

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_3800594,00.html

What an absolute nob! Who is he to say what should happen to a player on a five-year contract!? The comparison with 'slavery' is ridiculous, oh yes, the player is so hard done to on a 100+ grand per week deal. The fact that a lot of United players go abroad to help people who have suffered from slavery etc, and are associated with Unicef. Then again, he's probably been paid off by the arrogant nobs at Madrid. "United should be proud to sell to Madrid", get over yourself Calderon, we are European champions. Back on to that story, Blatter has said some ludicrous things through his time at FIFA, but this tops the lot, the player hasn't even said he wants to leave!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
looks like everyone wants him to leave...lol

anyways:
Arsenal have agreed to transfer Gilberto Silva to Panathinaikos and Gilberto may be keen on the idea too.
not a very reliable source but i won't be surprised if it does come true

Just to add, take a look at this:

http://sport.scotsman.com/spl/Webster-rule-will-be-39very.3734436.jp

I'll just pick out a few key quotes from that.

"The decision which CAS took on 30 January is very damaging for football and a Pyrrhic victory for those players and their agents, who toy with the idea of rescinding contracts before they have been fulfilled."
Fifa insists that breaking a contract without just cause remains "unjustified"

Something changed your mind Sepp? Maybe a little bit of cash from Calderon, so corrupt its untrue, what does he have to do with anything anyway? He's 72 so hopefully hasn't got long left, can be put with Glazer in that list.

BLATTER OUT

It's not really a surprise, we are a club in England so he isn't going to side with us. You can have a party when he dies Phil but I really don't care. Glazer on the other hand, well I'm sure I'll be in the stretty that week because the atmosphere will be good :D

oh and I saw boyle. "united anthems composer" :p

Even so, how is a man with the morals of Blatter in charge of world football?

As for the party, the alcohol is already chilled.;) Yeah I think the atmosphere might be a little special when Uncle Malc pops his clogs:p.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_3800594,00.html

What an absolute nob! Who is he to say what should happen to a player on a five-year contract!? The comparison with 'slavery' is ridiculous, oh yes, the player is so hard done to on a 100+ grand per week deal. The fact that a lot of United players go abroad to help people who have suffered from slavery etc, and are associated with Unicef. Then again, he's probably been paid off by the arrogant nobs at Madrid. "United should be proud to sell to Madrid", get over yourself Calderon, we are European champions. Back on to that story, Blatter has said some ludicrous things through his time at FIFA, but this tops the lot, the player hasn't even said he wants to leave!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Oh, that Blatter guy is really beginning to piss me off now! Why doesn't he just shut his gob?? He doesn't know what he's on about, I could go for that type of 'slavery'!!! The players run the game these days, doesn't he know that? He's just causing trouble! If anyone else did that sort of thing, they'd get into trouble, but because he's the big bad boss, he can say what the hell he likes! Don't listen to him, Christiano. Stay at Utd, you have the potential to become one of our all time greats, if not the all time great.

And Real, get over yourselves will you? You seem to think you have the God given right to sign any player you like, regardless of what their club thinks. We are not some little feeder club you can pick at whenever you like. We Are The European Champions and that really gets your goat, doesn't it?? :mad:

I really hope we play them next season, we'll teach them a lesson! :boxing

MasterBlaster76 added 2 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Just to add, take a look at this:

http://sport.scotsman.com/spl/Webster-rule-will-be-39very.3734436.jp

I'll just pick out a few key quotes from that.

"The decision which CAS took on 30 January is very damaging for football and a Pyrrhic victory for those players and their agents, who toy with the idea of rescinding contracts before they have been fulfilled."
Fifa insists that breaking a contract without just cause remains "unjustified"

Something changed your mind Sepp? Maybe a little bit of cash from Calderon, so corrupt its untrue, what does he have to do with anything anyway? He's 72 so hopefully hasn't got long left, can be put with Glazer in that list.

BLATTER OUT

Calderon corrupt? The whole bloody club is corrupt! I mean, what's with this constant funding by the bloody government! And these guys are representing Europe as champions, a country where this sort of thing goes on? Not to mention the frequent racism issues there!

Exactly, they haven't actually got the money to buy Ronaldo anyway, the so-called expert Ballague confirmed that yesterday, I wonder where the money would come from, oh yes, the government.

Sepp Blatter should be investigated for corruption if you ask me. He's certainly trying his very best to mess up football in general and English football in particular.

and in other news...villa have secured the signing of sidwell and tottenham are very close to capturing luis garcia from espanyol

Users who are viewing this thread