Football Transfers Thread

So the fee for Berbatov is agreed? I'd have preferred Huntelaar or Eto'o, but I'm sure Berbatov will be a good signing.

This injury to Ronaldo may be a blessing in disguise, as their interest will surely drop now he's injured and they might sod off and buy someone else instead of Ronaldo!

Well Berbatov has experience in the premiership . And about Ronaldo if he stays or goes for money he is of no use...

I thought Berbatov was happy at Spurs and if I remember rightly David May said on sky that Alex Ferguson would not buy players over 25 for the time being as he builds a new squad, but I don't think he is right.

Anyway moving onto real transfers, West Brom have signed Marek Cech and have had a bid accepted by Liverpool for Scott Carson.

"There is a good chance Ronaldinho's passage to Milan will become a reality," said Leandro Cantamessa.

"Only a few economic issues are left but our legal department has already prepared all the necessary documents." Sky Sports

well looks like he's set for AC than...

This injury to Ronaldo may be a blessing in disguise, as their interest will surely drop now he's injured and they might sod off and buy someone else instead of Ronaldo!

Only stupid managers will think that way ;) they know, once he is fit he is going cure all the blank places :)

Barcelona playmaker Ronaldinho will sign for AC Milan on Wednesday, according to the Italian giants.

"AC Milan and Barcelona have reached an agreement in principle over the transfer of Ronaldinho," the Italian club said on their website.

"The player will be in Milan on Wednesday to undergo a medical and sign a contract that will keep him at Milan until 30 June 2011." BBC

well there you go...10mil less than what mancity would have offered to barca though...

Liverpool have signed Dossana and Dogen, Cavalieri (Reinas understudy) Keane and Barry.

Crouch, Kewell and Riise are all gone. Not sure if Finnan and Hypia are too?

Nah, they haven't left, as far as I know. The only other player to leave is Anthony Le Tallec to Le Mans for an undisclosed fee. I didn't think Crouch was worth 9m though.

Liverpool have signed Dossana and Dogen, Cavalieri (Reinas understudy) Keane and Barry.

Crouch, Kewell and Riise are all gone. Not sure if Finnan and Hypia are too?
they haven't signed keane or barry yet mate...anyways leto looks to go to Olympiakos...

hleb also seems to be off to barca subject to a medical and wenger is supposedly interested in alonso after juve gave up their chase...would rather prefer veloso tbh but alonso isn't that bad either...
oh and gilberto seems to be off to panathinaikos also

10 assists in 89 PL games? That's 1 assist every 9 games and 4 every 36.

4 assists in an entire season with hardly any goals? I know it's a team game but still.

Users who are viewing this thread