Football Transfers Thread

It will rise to 15 apparently. His stats coupled with his age, I think that's a fair price

skater FC has signed a season ticket from Norwich City for an estimated ?155.00.

Who's got the lowdown on this Roma player we've signed:

http://soccerlens.com/manchester-united-sign-romas-davide-petrucci/7849/

I don't really follow Italian football.

Edit: I really hope Ronaldo stays. Even after all that's happened, I'm sure we'll all get over it and he'll have a fine season, just like after the 2006 World Cup business. I just think that it'll leave a gaping hole in the team if he goes and it'll be very hard to fill it.

There's a youtube video of him with some weird music on in the background, probably can't post it on here, but if you search petrucci, I'm sure you'll find it.

Going by that article, it looks like we might have a diamond in the rough. Looking forwards to seeing him!

Apparently the new Totti, Roma weren't pleased at him going, but we did everything by the book, unlike some teams:rolleyes:. Hopefully he will not become another Rossi etc, where he is way too good for the ressies but not quite at first team level. The Brazilian twins have joined up with United now as well, so thats good news.

Apparently the new Totti, Roma weren't pleased at him going, but we did everything by the book, unlike some teams:rolleyes:. Hopefully he will not become another Rossi etc, where he is way too good for the ressies but not quite at first team level. The Brazilian twins have joined up with United now as well, so thats good news.

Yes, Real should take note... :rolleyes:

What do you make of this:

http://community.manutd.com/forums/p/16306/127835.aspx

Kaka and maybe Ronaldo, both in the same team.....

Can't see that happening unfortunately, firstly, I wouldn't trust the views on that forum as far as I could throw them. Secondly, hasn't he said he's staying? And without selling Ronaldo, I doubt we'd have the money anyway. Would be nice though, there's a quote about how much he admires United and Giggs in particular.

Can't see that happening unfortunately, firstly, I wouldn't trust the views on that forum as far as I could throw them. Secondly, hasn't he said he's staying? And without selling Ronaldo, I doubt we'd have the money anyway. Would be nice though, there's a quote about how much he admires United and Giggs in particular.

OK, thanks for the heads up, was thinking of registering for it...

Its the official one, which means it's probably going to be censored by the club and full of fans who think Glazer is the best thing for "man yoooo" ever.

Yeah, I thought we had. Tottenham want 20mil for Keane and I thought the Barry deal was as good as done?
Liverpool need to raise some funds for Barry and that is why Carson is going on the cheap because that is all they need before they can reach Villa's valuation of ?19m. I don't think Benitez will go for Keane now because he knows that he will have to sell a star player to get Keane in, so I think that is dead and buried for now.

In other news: Pablo Aimar has gone to Benfica for ?5m. He was a target for Newcastle but he decided to go to Portugal. Also, Shaun Wright Phillips is a target for Portsmouth but they are in a similar situation as Liverpool and have to sell players before they can buy him.

Did anyone see the pictures of Hleb kissing the Barcelona badge yesterday, when going in for his medical? What a joke, he hasn't been there two minutes and he's doing it like he's been there for ten years. Didn't he say a couple of months ago that he was happy at Arsenal?

Who's got the lowdown on this Roma player we've signed:

http://soccerlens.com/manchester-united-sign-romas-davide-petrucci/7849/

I don't really follow Italian football.

Is he the same guy for whom Roma got really angry with Manchester United?

m_vaughan added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Did anyone see the pictures of Hleb kissing the Barcelona badge yesterday, when going in for his medical? What a joke, he hasn't been there two minutes and he's doing it like he's been there for ten years. Didn't he say a couple of months ago that he was happy at Arsenal?

While at Stuttgart, I remember Hleb saying in an interview that he would love to play for Barcelona some day. (made me hate him ever since)

m_vaughan added 3 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

You just did what Arsenal have been doing for years now. Getting these youngsters when they cant sign a professional contract with their clubs. Or as Roma called it in this case, stealing.

But like you said its very much 'legal'. Neither have Real done anything 'illegal' in their pursuit of Ronaldo.

Users who are viewing this thread