End Game Friends and Enemies and Enemies and That Other Guy - Sodium (Goon) wins!!!

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
My last post was an interconnection of something else in rl with the game, sorry. I don't seem town to anyone in any game and end up being lynched at the end. Trusting me would do wonders but I'm afraid my poor play would affect the town.
TBH I've played only a few times with you in Mafia. You don't seem town to anyone according to you because you always decide that. You can't blame it by saying because of my poor game. You need to put some effort in your posts. Mafia is all about the brain!

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
I don't have anything to say on my defense (Seems that I need to be good at posting/sentence making ) . Just end my game now .

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
@RUDI what are the current votes?

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Friends and Enemies and Enemies and That Other Guy - Day 2

Lynch Tally - With 9 alive it takes 5 votes for a majority.

Sodium (2) - Naman / AK MODS
Naman (4) - Sodium / AliB / CerealKiller / Yash
AliB (2) - surendar / PS

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I actually think AK has went under our noses and has been ignored for the most part. He is posting very very less, which is a sign of scum.

FOS- Ak Mods.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Firstly, the only way town can have a chance or win this is by lynching - that's the only way out there's no other way to get a proper evidence against them like a Cop or even a roleblocker in this setup, the other is the night killers hunting each other. Mislynch would mean getting close to losing but no point in handling them the game and hope they hit each other.

PS, Ali and Sodium were the ones going after FP, there's 90% chance one of the scum is between them surely. Sodium's last few posts sound somewhat town, Ali's last reply is weird but he hasn't sounded town since the start. PS has been on and off, he can be one.
And there could be one scum between Naman and Yash. The third trio is of CK, Surendar and AK - They have spoken but not as much as the others, tough to have a read on them. There has to be a scum in one of them.

If I edit the list out;
Naman/Yash, Ali/PS, CK/Surendar. 4 out of these 6.

I'll wait for Naman's defense since he's closer to reaching majority from the above list.
I don't know what to make out of Naman's last post, he was in the list that I put across and the only way to crack this one is through lynching so guess have to take calculated risks at some point or the other. Taking the risk and hope we were right..

Lynch: Naman

I'm sorry, hope he turns out a scum.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Friends and Enemies and Enemies and That Other Guy

He was making his way to his vehicle after spending the night pub crawling with his partner in crime thinking to himself "life couldn't get any better ... the poor sods have no idea " when he got shivers running down his spine.. what could this be? ... upon turning the ignition of his car ... surendar was blown up with his car..
a Werewolf

He had just heard the bad news of his partner in crime's passing... revenge time ... still tipsy from earlier he made his way to a popular hangout ... heaven behold ... it's Talha entering the bar... he waited patiently for Talha to go to the restroom ... Talha was unaware of the man behind him.. "this is for surendar the man mumbled " and he slit Talha's throat from ear to ear. CerealKiller was murdered.
a Mafia Goon

It's now Day 3 > With 6 alive it takes 4 votes to reach the majority.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Wow. Okay that's a blessing in disguise. Werewolf killed Mafia and Mafia killed Werewolf. ;)

Just 2 scums left.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
So we live another day! Cmon townies, let’s get either a werewlf or a mafia and destroy one party.

Also, @RUDI Does this refer to @Sodium

“the poor sods Have no idea”

Users who are viewing this thread