General Cricket Discussion

@MattW @ethybubs

Can either of you let me know if my point of view doesn't make sense? I literally don't understand how my points can be read in that way.

"Sniko tells u whether there was an edge or not" - even this point is wrong. Snicko can still yield very subjective evidence

It makes perfect sense to me.

Did u see this

Let's hope that turns into luck! I heard Pakistani Roger Federer fans were raging at this because they just could not understand that Roger Federer is a human and has his own rights to cheer for whichever team he wants to. Any guesses as to who might have gifted him the jersey? I think it could have been Kohli or Sachin.

he apparently doesn't ACTUALLY give a fearsome tweak, and just did it because there are a billion Indians, and it's good PR.

of course, this is just conjecture...

that, of course, is true - saying it makes your life easier

i'm reminded of maria sharapova's Facebook page being bombarded by silly indian kids after she said that she didn't know who Sachin Tendulkar was

e: hahaha I just checked her age just now and the latest comment on her latest status was this

wJf1fx0.png

This is something that happened june last year

Why was a dinner break taken during today's game with less than 12 runs for victory ? Haven't the umpiring standards been questionable in this World Cup so far ?

Has anyone seen the posts floating around on Twitter that claim the World Cup is fixed? I wouldn't normally pay any attention to them but they have been weirdly accurate so far. They all seem to say South Africa will beat Australia in the final.

Has anyone seen the posts floating around on Twitter that claim the World Cup is fixed? I wouldn't normally pay any attention to them but they have been weirdly accurate so far. They all seem to say South Africa will beat Australia in the final.

The conspiracy theorists have chosen a pretty safe bet as the final two teams. Will hardly be a surprise to see the two best teams in the world in the final.

Users who are viewing this thread