General Cricket Discussion

Poor Mongolia — they're in the only Asian Games group with 2 teams. Win their only game, and they're through to QFs.

Only problem is, they've never played cricket before and their opponent is Afghanistan
Nepal and Afghanistan should have been in one group. Feel bad for them its almost as if they wanted Afghanistan in the QF.

I can't believe the Women's Asian Games Tournament isn't set up for an India-Pakistan final, because they would face each other in the semifinal.

Then again, this event isn't run by Jay Shah or ICC

Surely the top 4 is

2019 final
1999 semi final
400 chase SA v OZ
Netherlands v West Indies
Certainly the top 3. I'd argue there's a chance that the Dutch game is too recent - with that said, I wouldn't be surprised if the game where Herschelle hit six sixes is in there even if it was a non contest

One of the classic India Pakistan match this.

Remember Vividly that day it was elections that year in India so the annual exams and everything was bit early that year.

As a 9 year old was so excited to watch that match watched the Indian batting before going to school and thought India would win easily but then Inzamam ul Haq played a blinder , when returned home from school that Mohammad Kaif catch and his clash with Badani just happened.Was an iconic last over too when Mianadad was seen waving fron the dressing room to Moin Khan to make room for himself and hit it over the covers.

Who the fearsome tweak and why the fearsome tweak did they change the Cricinfo layout. The new one is so bad and confusing!

Who the fearsome tweak and why the fearsome tweak did they change the Cricinfo layout. The new one is so bad and confusing!
I think it's just because most people only tune in to watch their national teams, so it allows you to only see coverage of one series/match.

Honestly, I also preferred the previous layout. But I can see why they've changed.

Users who are viewing this thread