General Cricket Discussion

Mohammed Yousuf has retired from all cricket.

who cares, I'd bet 50 he comes back and this was another political ploy against some selector. They should all just retire and bring a new untainted bunch of players in.

Haha, on average, a Pakistani player will retire 5 times. Yousuf has retired about 20 times.

lol. Pakistan cricket is more interesting than some of the regular soap operas. There are Twists, Backstabbing, scandals, Terrorist attacks and Mysterious deaths. :spy
These terms are usually attached with shows like 24 ;)

It's getting out of hand now though, everyone is just sick of it. Like with Shoaib Malik getting selected again, that guy should be nowhere near an international cricket team...

I'm taking bets on when M Yosuf comes back

----------

said he wants to return to the national side, but only if Pakistan make changes to the team management which satisfy him.

lol

^Even if Yousaf comes out of retirement, he won't be selected. I think he knows that as well and will likely stay retired.

I choose to believe Yousuf Youhana is still playing. Unable to retire, he is doomed to forever roam the streets at night, keeping them safe for galli cricket or something.

Pakistan cricket is more interesting than some of the regular soap operas. There are Twists, Backstabbing, scandals, Terrorist attacks and Mysterious deaths.

This is what makes Pakistan the most interesting team in the world. The next thing you know Inzamam and Shoaib Akhtar decide to make a return to cricket together.:lol

New quadrilogy of movie based on pakistan cricket team.
Boom Identity
Boom Supremacy
Boom Ultimatum
Boom Conspiracy
:p

Users who are viewing this thread