General Cricket Discussion

across the tasman is a good torrent site for the latest highlights, if you don't want to use torrents I think they post megaupload links of the same content at cricfire.com

Thanks.

Boy, they are really flogging these Namibia v Scotland T20I's.

Because people in charge of sport don't actually give a rat's arse about either the sport, the fans, or to be honest anything other than their own position, power and the obvious financial benefits.

What a load of twaddle that headline is. I didn't think racial profiling was an accurate way of determining potential ability.

Or, were 18th Century colonialist conquerers on to something? Darwin would be spinning in his grave.

It seems like Butt is being replaced, but by a banker? Seems more like a politically inspired move than a cricketing one.

Zaka Ashraf in another goon of Asif Ali Zardari and has ruined ZTBL, the bank he was presiding. He is corrupt and believes in nepotism. Cricket is set to suffer more for us. :facepalm

Pakistan really needs to do something about fixing, murders scandals etc. Its degrading quality of cricket. Few good ones have to suffer cause of it

Users who are viewing this thread