General Cricket Discussion

Really don't know how many players were found out by the IPL. It just gave a decent exposure to some consistently performing cricketers in the domestic circuit.

There's a few articles floating around on that match. Basically Gavaskar decided he didn't want to try and win the game, ignored all the calls from the dressing room etc. and behaved a prize idiot.

That not out much boosted his average lol
Just shows how good he was. They couldn't knock him over in 60 overs haha

That not out much boosted his average lol
Just shows how good he was. They couldn't knock him over in 60 overs haha

I read an interview by someone (I can't remember the cricketer's name) where the interviewee cricketer said that England could have got Sunny Gavaskar out LBW quite a few times but the Englishmen didn't appealed to the umpire for it as it Gavaskar, in one way, was helping England win.

It starts at 5.30 AM here and I'm surely going to be up and watching the Cricket!

I read an interview by someone (I can't remember the cricketer's name) where the interviewee cricketer said that England could have got Sunny Gavaskar out LBW quite a few times but the Englishmen didn't appealed to the umpire for it as it Gavaskar, in one way, was helping England win.

128091.jpg

Indian fan begging him to play some shots :lol

I have heard that Aamir and Butt, are appealing to the court to overturn there ban. Has anyone else heard similar (TV channel ARY news)

Users who are viewing this thread