General Cricket Discussion

Does anyone have/no where to find any ODI stats in terms of things like the average score by a team batting first, % of wins batting first/chasing, average wickets lost etc? I've done generic Google searches and haven't found much, so any help would be appreciated.

Just FTR I've found ground records are here, although stats since 2010 or something would be a lot more appropriate because of how much ODI cricket has changed since T20 cricket has come along. E.g. most of the ground averages are under 250 and would be considering well under par totals now.

Does anyone have/no where to find any ODI stats in terms of things like the average score by a team batting first, % of wins batting first/chasing, average wickets lost etc? I've done generic Google searches and haven't found much, so any help would be appreciated.

Just FTR I've found ground records are here, although stats since 2010 or something would be a lot more appropriate because of how much ODI cricket has changed since T20 cricket has come along. E.g. most of the ground averages are under 250 and would be considering well under par totals now.

I'm pretty sure that you are able to do most if not all of that on Statsguru on Cricinfo. Using the tabs at the top you should be able to find all of those figures. You are also able to change the date as well to fit your criteria.

Yeah, I ended up having a look using that. The one problem with it is that I don't think you can properly specify 50 overs matches (e.g excluding the NZ - WI 21 over game on New Years Day which was technically an ODI), because if you do it excludes when teams are bowled in less than 50 overs.

Hi, I'm new to this forum, and to cricket in general. I'm not sure if this is the right place for this thread, but does anyone know the best way to watch live cricket in the U.S? I know the time difference is going to cost me some sleep, but that's okay. I'd like to actually be able to watch a game. I called my cable provider and they acted like I was from Mars..

Hi, I'm new to this forum, and to cricket in general. I'm not sure if this is the right place for this thread, but does anyone know the best way to watch live cricket in the U.S? I know the time difference is going to cost me some sleep, but that's okay. I'd like to actually be able to watch a game. I called my cable provider and they acted like I was from Mars..

Willow TV online subscription.

There are a couple of sites on which you can stream them live if you do not mind watching them online.

what do you guys think about India's threat to not take part in ICC tournaments if their proposal is not up held?

I think it's a despicable move by a board embroiled in corruption and back slapping.

Pakistan Cricket News: Pakistan club cricketer Zulfiqar Bhatti dies while batting | ESPN Cricinfo :eek:

They need to start wearing the chest guard in club cricket too. RIP Zulfiqar

Just read this, very very sad news and only 22 :noway My prayers are with the family

You should join the discussion on this thread. War and some other members share how much they love the BCCI in there.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/cricket-discussion/icc-news-restructuring-icc-bcci-influence-more-73471.html

Been on that thread for 3 years lol Just found my old post from 2011 or so.

From what you've written I get the feeling you don't like people dissing on the BCCI much?

Jerome Taylor is back! I repeat, Jerome Taylor is back!

1689329_742354472444494_60624819_n.jpg

Nice to see Scotland qualify for the World Cup - shame that they probably won't make it for the next WC with the stupid reduction in the number of teams.

The other nice thing was seeing Papua New Guinea get ODI status - really hope that Cricket Australia play a match or two against them as well as letting them play touring sides.

Nice to see Scotland qualify for the World Cup - shame that they probably won't make it for the next WC with the stupid reduction in the number of teams.

The other nice thing was seeing Papua New Guinea get ODI status - really hope that Cricket Australia play a match or two against them as well as letting them play touring sides.

Really surprised Geraint Jones didn't do better for PNG, got a 50 in the last match and that was it.

Users who are viewing this thread