General Cricket Discussion

Really surprised Geraint Jones didn't do better for PNG, got a 50 in the last match and that was it.

He's not been great for the past couple of seasons to be honest and indeed there is talk of him losing his place as wiki for Kent to the up and coming Sam Billings.

Jerome Taylor is back! I repeat, Jerome Taylor is back!

1689329_742354472444494_60624819_n.jpg

Given the ICC revamp, he isn't exactly coming back to play much serious international cricket.

It seems like the cricket fans are making fun of a poll.

nvuEYE2.png

^ I never cared for those polls. One can vote multiple times.

Hi guyz... This is my first reply to any posts...
Saw a great innings from BB McCULLUM... He is now in the 35th place in ICC Test rankings... After this innings can anybody tell me how much place he will jump forward..???:lol:lol:lol

I can't be bothered making a thread about it, plus, it doesn't really deserve one.

cricinfo decided to throw in a "cricketer of the generation" award into their annual awards, a 50 panel jury selected Tendulkar from a shortlist of Kallis, Warne and Sachin himself (yeah, McGrath and Muralitharan didn't even come into the reckoning). The whole thing was a pointless farce.

^ya good to see sehwag getting some form back, if he can string a few more he can get back to the team....................

^ I seriously doubt that. And I don't see it happening even with the poor form of Rohit.

Users who are viewing this thread