General Cricket Discussion

Giles has been promoted from England ODI/T20 coach to Sky's County Championship analyst.

Fitting punishment, I think.

New ODI shirt looks sweet!

33103190_xl.jpg

I didn't think England were doing so badly that they wanted to be more like Scotland.

How often are you allowed to change the official team jersey color/design? England seemed to be doing it quite frequently

Just wanted to share this video of a helmetless Ricky Ponting taking an 87 mph bouncer to the face pretty much unflinchingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouch! That's gotta hurt. But why the hell wasn't he wearing a helmet in the first place?

Did you see McCullum the other night top edge a ball straight into his grill? Can you imagine what kind of damage he would've sustained if he wasn't wearing a helmet?

Helmets should be worn at all time in my opinion, even against the spinners and when at the non strikers end.

Ouch! That's gotta hurt. But why the hell wasn't he wearing a helmet in the first place?

Did you see McCullum the other night top edge a ball straight into his grill? Can you imagine what kind of damage he would've sustained if he wasn't wearing a helmet?

Helmets should be worn at all time in my opinion, even against the spinners and when at the non strikers end.

Special circumstances applied - it was 51 degrees that day and if he wore a helmet he lost too much fluid to see straight, let alone score a Test hundred

Users who are viewing this thread