Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
B

Bigby Wolf

I knew Shaheen's elder brother was a cricketer, but I did not know he played Internationally. Let alone against India.
Man as Kid I remember watching this series on TV.

And was the first time MS Dhoni came into the limelight , he played two blazing knocks and single handedly dominated the run chase vs Pakistan.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
:mask::eyesrolling::facepalm2:I refuse to believe that Ben Stokes completely missed Harsha's point…

He is not even British!

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Just saying coming off the last couple posts that anyone outside of India thinking its a good thing the English arent in ‘control’ of world cricktet anymore really need to check themselves and honestly you guys just make me tweaking sick!

India running things only serve their own agenda, throughout the cricketing world the interest in the game has dwindled considerably! Funding to associates/affiliates have cut considerably! I can go on and on. I can understand the Indian fans being proud of their world domination but guys outside supporting them…..

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I knew Shaheen's elder brother was a cricketer, but I did not know he played Internationally. Let alone against India.
Gautam Gambhir batting and commentating at the same time :spy

Users who are viewing this thread