What format would you like for the tournament

• Current format as stated in the rules

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wolf

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
May I ask how the whole tourney works? Do we have the winnier of each group going through to the next round or what?

sid_19840

International Coach
wolf said:
May I ask how the whole tourney works? Do we have the winnier of each group going through to the next round or what?

Sure no probs.In each group you should have 4 players(and 1 moderator as myself or chez).Simply ignore the score the moderator has and concentrate on the other 4.The top 2 point makers at the end of the 5 rounds go to the next stage.The bottom 2(and the moderator :p) are knocked out.

Also would like to post here that Round 1 of 5 of the group stages has started.You have 3 days and a few hours to post up your scores.You can play as many times as you like within that time limit.Any queries,just post em up.

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
I've got one question... It says Time remaining in this round: 2109 days 22 hours 28 minutes on the stickcricket website. Is that the real time that were following?

wolf

International Cricketer
Pak_cricketer said:
I've got one question... It says Time remaining in this round: 2109 days 22 hours 28 minutes on the stickcricket website. Is that the real time that were following?

2109 days? That would take like 6 years.... :rolleyes:

sid_19840

International Coach
Seems like the scores are starting to get submitted properly,with 3 rounds still to go(35 odd hours left for round 3),there's still times for the players to turn things around if they're not in the top 2 of their respective groups.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I don't know if they are but I'm just working on JikJak's suggestion of logging in and logging out before I play.

Daniboy92

School Cricketer
Beat him by 1 run!

In group g, i was second in the 1st round, and then in the 2nd round i beat the guy who came first by 1 run. Then again in the third round still going on at time of posting) im again coming first by 1 run. Whoo!!!

Its like Pak v Ind in this group. The rivalry is intense!

sid_19840

International Coach
fatal.error said:
alright !
whats next ? round 5 is also ended.

I'll try putting up a final table sometime this evening to see which players go through to the next stage.

Users who are viewing this thread