General Music Thread

Yeah, Call Me Irresponsible is a classic album from Buble, not everyones favourite but he's one of the best singers in the world in my opinion.

Yeah, Call Me Irresponsible is a classic album from Buble, not everyones favourite but he's one of the best singers in the world in my opinion.

There's not a bad song on that album...In fact, I'm gonna stick it on now :)
Someone on the radio called him "Master of the Key Change"

He's fantastic, he's a modern day Frank Sinatra, his voice is interchangeable over the slow songs, and the quicker more upbeat ones.

Fantastic guy as well on all accounts!

Buble's brilliant, i love that style of music, its why i liked Leon in x-factor, has a very Buble-esque voice. Lost is my favourite Buble song, brilliant singer, love his stuff. Need to get some more of his stuff actually.

My favourite song on the album is probably "I'm your man," it just goes through the song to his strongest. He's bloody fantastic!

Any arguements when i say, Home was his best song?

Actually yeh you're right, Home is an absoloutely magnificent song, Bublé at his brilliant best, really like his stuff. Cant wait to see what Leon comes out with, i think he could be as big as Bublé, superb voice.

I've gotta admit, i don't like Leon, i think this years X Factor has been very very poor. The others years have been bad, but never this bad.

I disagree, the music that spouts from the show's performers is normally utter crap, but the talent that Leon and Rhydian possess is brilliant. Rhydian has one of the best voices i've ever heard on a reality show of this nature, and Leon has a brilliant individuality for his age, amazing considering he only started singing a year ago. If Leon was given some Bublé style songs i think he could be immense, but if he gets stuck with the usual x-factor winners crap he'll fail. Hopefully he'll be allowed to go away and write his own stuff, like Leona has, and shes had massive success, and also has a brilliant voice. As far as i'm concerned, if you have the talent you deserve to be producing records, whether you've got into the business via Tv or not, if you have the talent you deserve to be paid for it. Theres no doubting the talent that Leona, Rhydian, Leona, Shayne Ward, Paul Potts and Will Young have, the music they release may not be the type of music i listen to, but the talent is still there.

Interesting to see people here who actually enjoy proper music, I can stand a bit of regular rock, but personally I like listening to people who can sing actually sing. I've become rather addicted to chillout sort of songs, my favourite band in that genre is Zero 7, who do work with Aussie singer Sia, who has an amazing voice, as well as Swedish guitarist/singer Jose Gonzalez.

They also used to work with a guy named Mozez, who also has a very good voice.

Interesting to see people here who actually enjoy proper music, I can stand a bit of regular rock, but personally I like listening to people who can sing actually sing. I've become rather addicted to chillout sort of songs, my favourite band in that genre is Zero 7, who do work with Aussie singer Sia, who has an amazing voice, as well as Swedish guitarist/singer Jose Gonzalez.

They also used to work with a guy named Mozez, who also has a very good voice.

That being said, Tom Meighan is god!

It may be nearly Christmas but I'm re-living some Black Eyed Peas at the moment. 'Let's Get It Started' and 'Where Is The Love?' are top quality tunes. Love it :D

Well I have just finished downloading my top tunes for my iPod Nano however I still have ?20 left from the voucher my parents gave me. Any good beats you could recommend?

Tom Meighan and Serge Pizzorno are indeed Godly. Karloff was boss as well before 'musical differences' played their part.

Anyway, i've been listening to a lot of Los Campesinos! at the moment. I highly reccomend them. I challenge anyone to listen to You! Me! Dancing! and not hae a full on rave.

Users who are viewing this thread