General Music Thread

Does anyone here ever listen to classical music? Was wondering what people think of it.

I think it is really annoying.. and..

Nah! I would not mind mixing it with a Old School hip hop Music, sounds good.

I wouldn't exactly call myself a follower, but the odd bit of classical stuff is good for self-motivation before an exam or a footy game.

Does anyone here ever listen to classical music? Was wondering what people think of it.

Believe it or not but from year 9-11 in school I used to listen to classical music befor bed on radio it used to put me straight to sleep. That was 1-2 years ago though.

Anyone like CKY or H.I.M?

I don't like classical music as such, but music from many years ago i enjoy, bit of Frank and what not.

I also enjoy the odd re-make, such as what Michael Buble is doing.

I got a new english guy in my class long hair, what you expect?

rock music... brap brap.

Thank god he doesn't listen to crap.

OH YES I DID

I love it when people say Rap is crap and takes no skill blah blah blah.

Write a rap song Mob for me - just one verse will do - post it here. You will see its not that easy.

If you can do it, and not make it sound like it came from a pre-school student then Ill close my mouth(Please do it...:p)

Really?! Oh man, sorry, I didn't know. Im glad you made me open my eyes! Farout, noones every told me that before. Your a one of a kind.

Sorry Simba.

No offence Rob, but The Enemy are the best thing out of Coventry ever.

A lot of the things said are crap. But that doesn't mean that people do't like the way the lyrics are combined with the beats.

I love some rap/hip-hop artists. But my main love of music is punk rock. See the differences?

People need to open their eyes and stop saying one genre is crap just because they don't like it.

You say people need to open there eyes, but some people have AND come to the end to see that rap is crap. I'm not saying that its difficult, or easy, to rap. Because i know full well that getting the beats and what not perfect is a long lengthy task, BUT rap is crap.

You say people need to open there eyes, but some people have AND come to the end to see that rap is crap. I'm not saying that its difficult, or easy, to rap. Because i know full well that getting the beats and what not perfect is a long lengthy task, BUT rap is crap.

Saying "rap is crap" is generalising it. Meaning that everyone must think it's crap. Well, I got news for you. THEY DON'T.

You need to accept that people like it, and not just come in hear saying "rap is crap".

Users who are viewing this thread