General Music Thread

A lot of the things said are crap. But that doesn't mean that people do't like the way the lyrics are combined with the beats.

I love some rap/hip-hop artists. But my main love of music is punk rock. See the differences?

People need to open their eyes and stop saying one genre is crap just because they don't like it.

name some :p...

Anyways, HipHop owns you all, music with beats, also some blues.

Any of you guys listen to jazz?

A lot of the things said are crap. But that doesn't mean that people do't like the way the lyrics are combined with the beats.

I love some rap/hip-hop artists. But my main love of music is punk rock. See the differences?

People need to open their eyes and stop saying one genre is crap just because they don't like it.

Yeah! I just think saying "rap is crap" and "rap requires no skill"(not that you said it) isnt fair on Hip Hop artists who are actually good. All that crap you see on MTV, that rap is generally not very good and I can understand if your basing your judgment on the video clips you see on the TV and nothing else.

just for example, 50cent is the crappest you can get, along with some other..

Saying "rap is crap" is generalising it. Meaning that everyone must think it's crap. Well, I got news for you. THEY DON'T.

You need to accept that people like it, and not just come in hear saying "rap is crap".

I do realise people like it, i also realise that just because i like Fall Out Boy it doesnt mean other people do. :) Its all about opinion. Mine is that rap, as a whole, is crap.

Am i not entitled to think that?

well then some people are not very open about Music, and not that they can't be.

I'm sure Mob can do better, but this should suffice:

Yo Hooper, I hate to be a party pooper
But rap is no poetry just plain old symmetry
Lurch with a walkman, why the trashtalk man?
That crap ain't funny, now you are my bunny.

wow, dude is the last thing you want to call someone mate, :p..

That rap really is bad, need some practice don't you?

Matt could be real rap artist if he wanted to, i mean his sh*t is sick, in the good sence.

I have very eclectic musical tastes, but I'm with Simbazz on rap. I can tolerate raps where some invention has been used musically, but talking over someone elses perfectly good piece of music is just lazy.

Matt could be real rap artist if he wanted to, i mean his sh*t is sick, in the good sence.

Usy. I'm gonna try not to be mean and put this as nicely as I can.

6jc19x2.gif

Oh, and keep it quiet next time. If you get a next time that is...

Users who are viewing this thread