General Music Thread

dont ever listen to the band pelican then lol
their a totally instrumental Atmospheric rock band who play very long songs, sometimes about 11 minutes. they are absolutly stunning and one of the best live bands ive ever seen (at south by south west festival in texas last year), but if you cant listen to instrumental music you will compleatly hate it lol IMO they are one of the best rock bands on the planet at the moment.

think ill listen to their Australasia album right now

Oh, I love those guys, but I only have the new album, City of Echoes. It's a great album.

ti_l.jpg

Whats with posting all the random pictures? This thread is supposed to be for discussing music, not for pictures. Neither is it supposed to be for youtube clips, but at least they contain music.

It is soo music, Lupe Fiasco's Food & Liquor is the album name, just to show what the album cover looks like.

Well at least, post a little about it rather than just the album cover, I know decent discussion can be hard to come by here sometimes, but just the cover is so lazy.

Who's cover is the toilet sherbet thingy then :p

That was a not a cover, it was to make depressed people laugh.
Man Kev just chill out, man common i didn’t murder anyone? Common
A research shows people in 2008 will be lazy as hell.

Also that guy Lupe Fiasco is a American Rapper, he does no "hood, gangasta" rap. He talks about good stuff. And he is kool.

I know you didn't murder anyone, but you've posted a fair few posts that are just smilies or pictures recently. Not just at you, but let's not let this thread turn into yet another waste of space thread where you just youtube a song, it might as well be the "what are you listening to" thread if it does. Is it really that hard to post a few lines?

I know you didn't murder anyone, but you've posted a fair few posts that are just smilies or pictures recently. Not just at you, but let's not let this thread turn into yet another waste of space thread where you just youtube a song, it might as well be the "what are you listening to" thread if it does. Is it really that hard to post a few lines?

It's just easier to ignore his posts. I tend to ignore most posts by him and a few other members, i dont see why i should have to trawl through spam, most of which doesnt even make sense, KBC is another offfender.

Back to the music, The Libertines are too frickin awesome for words. What a waster, What became of the likely lads, Dont Look Back into the sun, Time For Heroes, such brilliant songs. The Libertines Ftfw.

ive just found out that Focus are playing Manchester on Sunday. I SHALL BE THERE!!!!

if you dont know the band you NEED to here the song hocus pocus, its insane scandanavian yodaling rock with flutes!!! if there is a better genre of music im yet to here it

ive just found out that Focus are playing Manchester on Sunday. I SHALL BE THERE!!!!

if you dont know the band you NEED to here the song hocus pocus, its insane scandanavian yodaling rock with flutes!!! if there is a better genre of music im yet to here it

Lol I've heard some of the songs you like, gave me a right good old headache!

Still respect your taste though ;)

Who's into the good old songs/bands, Guns n Roses, Eagles, Led Zep, Black Sabbath, Metallica etc...?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread