General Music Thread

Nas - Just A Moment, thats a good one.

Duff have you got a link to share with us ? :).

it's alright, thanks for the link buddy.

FreddieFan said:
Probably Cash Machine, but I don't have their album so my choice is limited.

Does anyone have the Oasis album, 'Don't believe the truth'? Is it worth buying?
I have downloaded most of their songs from that album. I think it's really good. The best ones are Lyla, Let there be love and The Importance Of Being Idle. I think it's worth downloading, if not buying from a shop. I got five of their songs for 75 p.

Never really liked Tenacious D. I dont have anything against them i just dont like the music

Cowburn199 said:
Never really liked Tenacious D. I dont have anything against them i just dont like the music
I don't like Tenacious D either, but I just liked one of their songs - the one that I posted.
When the song came out, all my friends started singing it, and I couldn't get it out of my head really. By about a week, I knew all the lyrics off by heart.
As most of you know, I am a techno/trance freak. I just love the 'doosh doosh.' :p

I love Led Zeppelin. Right now I am into listening to all their albums over and over and over again.

Never mind Zeppelin, we know they're brilliant, what I can't believe is that quality bands like the Butterfly Effect can't get publicity and rubbish like Good Charlotte do :mad:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread