General Music Thread

Recently I heard James Blunt's Album and it was very good specially the song "You are beautiful."

i hate it how people say james blunt sounds like a girl, its obvious they dont understand music or singing for that matter

Not necessarily. Its just a........an insult that really isn't any good.Now i don't like J Blunt,but i know that he doesn't sound like a girl.

embi said:
Stairway to heaven is one of the best pieces of music ever created, whether yopu're a led zep fan or not.
Not a bad song, but I actually think its the worst track on the album! Songs such as "The Battle Of Evermore" and "Going To California" are far better compositions, and the guitar sound on "When The Levee Breaks" is just awesome - especially live.

My favourite is Bryan Adams, none of you guys like his songs?
I like most of his songs specially Summer of 69, Everything I do, Heaven, Here I am, etc.
Among other artists I like The Eagles (Hotel California), truly a great song. What say?

Panjabi MC was great in 2001.
Panjabi MC Mundian To Bach Ke (Jay-Z Remix)

Great theme Music on Official Website http://www.pmcrecords.com/

Last edited:
I listen to anything on the radio really. I don't mind anything except rock and rap. Rap should have a 'c' at the start in my opinion.

Everyone have their own opinions. So I think Rap music are the best.

rickyp said:
i hate it how people say james blunt sounds like a girl, its obvious they dont understand music or singing for that matter
Agreed! If James Blunt's a girl, then Elton John should be a Nun! Its all about what people like. Hardcore rap/rock fans will not like Blunt.

Machanperu Bala said:
Agreed! If James Blunt's a girl, then Elton John should be a Nun! Its all about what people like. Hardcore rap/rock fans will not like Blunt.
Not necessarily :mad: Well,i don't like him but my music persuasion has nothing to do with that.
Anyway,anyone into rap_If you aren't already hooked on Nas,then get on him :happy His beef with Jay-Z produced a very fine song,by the name of Ether('That sh!t to make your soul burn slow'!).

No offense but James Blunt cannot sing. During "Beutiful" or whatever it's called the pitch keeps increasing and decreasing.

Cat being strangeled anyone? :p

Users who are viewing this thread